Relationship.

London
Early morning
After having breakfast rohan sat there trying to cheer sulking riya.

Rohan:baby we are going together after a week I just want to wrap my work soon.

Riya:but I will miss partners she said crying loud he just close his ear's. At the same time ridhima, twins and neil comes down with their luggage seeing the scene in front of them makes them laugh at rohan who is sitting there looking at her helplessly. Ridhima order the servant to take the luggage's outside to the car, then to them.

Ridhima:bhabi what's wrong?

Riya(wiping her tears):am just missing you people already.

Ridhima:but bhai is here rohan nodded trying to make her understand.

Riya(glaring at him);he is just useless. Rohan look at her with wide eyes ridhima, Neil and twins laugh at his face.

Rohan:you mad woman why are you insulting me calling me useless.

Riya(crying):can you see how he is calling me mad and am pregnant with his child but he don't respect me. Rohan look at her like seriously she is the one that started it first he try to talk but ridhima signal him she will handle it.

Ridhima:leave him bhabhi we will miss you too or do you want to come with us.

Riya:no you go we will come later how can I leave this idiot alone glaring at rohan while he sat down taking the insult.

Ridhima:okay bhabs take care of your self and princess okay don't stress yourself we will talk every day saying this she hug her.

Riya:I will and you too take care and be careful hugging her back ridhima went to rohan hugging him.

Ridhima:I will miss you bhai

Rohan:I will miss you too but be careful I have already talk to ramu kaka about your arrival the house is ready and James will  come to pick you guys up and don't go anywhere without bodyguards even champs too and you should take rest before start going to the office you will handle the branch there okay.

Ridhima:okay bhai looking at her watch let's get going its almost time she turn around to find twins and Neil  trying to calm a crying riya down rohan sign.

Rohan:this mad woman she will also make me mad with her mood swings what's the need for so much drama walking to his wife. Baby its time for they flight.

Riya(crying):am already missing you.

Maan:come on sweetheart don't worry we will call you everyday and you will be coming in the next seven days also we have to shop for our princess there also.

Aru:yes partner don't cry you are breaking my heart already don't you want me to find a friend for you there.

Riya:which friend aru she asked curiously.

Aru:a girlfrien. Ridhima look at him shock and the others laugh.

Riya;yes and a beautiful girl. Thank god you are going to India if not you will bring a white witch as my daughter in law which I can't handle go get going you are getting late. All look at her with wide mouth open  they are trying to make her understand but no but look at Aru he did it.the twins hugg her again then Rohan they bid bye to them and left riya sit again starting her drama rohan too sat they holding his head he feel like crying also.

   Soon they reach the airport after entering the plane they settle down in first class. Ridhima sat near the window looking out she still remember when she met all and now they are her family and everything .

Past
After rohan and riya take her to the hospital she is taken to the ICU.Riya try to go with them but seeing rohan helpless and broken she tells the doctors to check on her she will be here.

Riya:calm down rohan she will alright even she is worried.

Rohan:how can I she is not alright am meeting her after many years. Riya is about to talk when the doctor come out.

Rohan:doctor how is my sister? Is she alright? Why are you not talking he said shouting.

Doctor:calm down Mr sharma we will talk in my office rohan and riya follow him to his office  after sitting down the doctor look at riya.

Doctor:how can you be so careless riya being a doctor how can you leave a pregnant lady with so much tension. Rohan and riya are shocked.

Riya:pregnant?  I don't know doctor.

Doctor:yes she is 1 month pregnant.

Rohan:we don't know doctor we are just on our way to meet when we find her in this state but is she alright and the baby he asked worriedly.

Doctor:yes but you have to be very careful with her she is still in shock I think something bad happen try and she is injured on her right leg,  make her happy I will write some medicines for her she will be alright.

Rohan &riya:thank You doctor moving out of the office they to the room she is admitted they find her awake rohan rush to her.

Rohan:riddhu what happen are you okay is something paining you?

Ridhima:bhai am okay my baby. She panicked touching her stomach.

Rohan:the baby is okay ridhima but what are doing on the middle of the road? Where is your husband?Ridhiima  look down with tears she start telling all the happening,  her love with kabir, her marriage, about ragini and him throwing her out she cried riya and Rohan hug her riya  has tears in her   eyes rohan is very angry.

Ridhima(crying):bhai bhabhi take me from here I don't want to leave here anymore please take me away am begging you.

Riya;relax ridhima we will take you away okay sleep you need rest ridhima lay down the effect of the drugs make her sleep.

Rohan;we are going back to London.

Riya:you are right she being here is only going to hurt her let's take her away.Rohan make a call to get everything Ready.

Rohan sharma
A businessman a multi billionaire he own RR fashion house which means ridhima riya,  he is an orphan live in the same orphanage with ridhima that's why they consider each other as brother and sister they bear the same surname he is married to his love of life riya who is also an orphan he moved to London 3 years back to establish his business he just come back to his sister to find her in this condition.

Riya sharma
She is a doctor,  married to her love rohan they live together in London. She feels bad to find her only sister in law.

   The next day they moved to London living. Ridhima find it hard at first but rohan and riya are always they to support in her pregnancy and life that's when she meet Neil raichand who is her brothers friend he lost his wife to cancer avni. He is also lost like her they try to share each others pain that's why they become friends he is the one who  handle her mood swings during pregnancy he is with her through that face he also helped her when she joined the business he is with her. After giving birth she realize its not easy to handle twins even though Rohan and riya are they but sometimes they also have their work and own life so neil is with her he is like her children godfather. At first they think he is they father but ridhima make them understand seeing they mothers face and how she use to cry sometimes at night makes them hate they father because they understand he hurts her that's why they stop asking for him their mother is enough for them they have her, Neil uncle, rohan mamu and their sweetest riya mami partner.

   She is still afraid will she meet him? Will take away her kids from her? Does he still hate her? But she is not the same ridhima she is 7 years back she is now a independent woman a mother. She is determine that nothing can make her weak. She look back at them to find them sleeping hugging aru&maan she also close her eyes to sleep.

After hours they reach to India

________________________________________________________________________

Hope You enjoy it, and please do vote and comment.
Thank you lovelies ❤❤