Her lifelines❤️💗

Rushing outside at the same time   the door of the second car was open by the bodyguard then a man come out wearing shades seeing the people at the entrance he smiles that's rohan .

Rohan:am back, am home walking to his wife he is about to hug her when she push him. He stand there in shock while ridhima and neil giggles.

Riya:where are my partners? Have you kidnap them or sell then how can you be so cruel to your sister and her children. She cried. Rohan stand they shocked how on earth will he sell his babies is his wife mind or her mood swings.

Rohan:its nothing they are here

Ridhima:hugging him welcome bhai where are they.

Rohan:they want to surprise you people that's why I left them to he was again cut of by his wife.

Riya(shouting):are You mad how can you leave them alone, are you drunk? He is taken aback by her anger.

Neil:yes rohan can you leave them alone.

Ridhima:can You listen to bhai first

Riya:no ridhima you don't know anything.
    Ridhima is looking rohan helplessly just then they hard footsteps looking towards we saw then the two identical twins  Armaan sharma and aryamaan sharma each of them holding a bouquet of red roses smiling.  Ridhima rush to them hugging 🤗 them crying at the same time showering them with kisses 😘  she miss them alot. Pulling out of the hug aryamaan kiss her forehead while Armaan her cheeks she feel emotional by seeing her eyes pool of tear.

Aru&maan:not now mumma.

Ridhima:its just

Aru&maan:happy tears we know
       The trio turn around riya only to find her pouting at them they look at each other winking at ridhima.

Aru&maan:beautiful wat happen?

Riya:babies am very angry

Aru&maan:then who will have this beautiful bouquet 💐 and chocolates 🍫. Riya eyes twinkle.

Riya:of course me partners, only you care for me she said glaring at rohan who just sign.

Aru&maan:here it is, how is our princess.

Riya:she is fine but she is troubling me alot. She said complaining.

Aru:don't worry her brother will scold her. He said smiling at her. Ridhima feel proud of her children.

Neil:I feel ignored here he said moving inside the house.

Twins:no dude.

Neil:yes boys he said sitting on the chai, they jumped on him sitting in his lap.

Maan:no dude will we ever ignore you. He said sadly.

Aru;you are our best friend.
   Neil sensing they sad voice he tried to cheer 📣 them up.

Neil:am just kidding, how's your trip?

Aru:its awesome.

Maan:no its bad the people they are very noisy I don't know wats is wrong with them he said with attitude moving towards ridhima snuggling into her  she smile creasing his hair.

Aru:no maan its good you are just scared of people . they laugh hearing his comment while maan glare at him while smile sharply.

Rohan:holding riyas hand baby are okay.

Riya:am fine baby and am sorry she said feeling sad for shouting at him.

Rohan:its okay I understand hw is our princess? He said creasing her baby bump.

Riya:all good now go up and fresh up we can have our lunch together she sounding excited.

Neil:that's it you are hungry I don't know if you want to be a elephant don't you get bored of eating. He said teasing her.

Riya(angrily) neilll he runs away laughing at her she looks at ridhima and rohan trying to hide they smile.

Ridhima:its okay bhabhj leave him we know how to take revenge.

Twins:yes beautiful don't be sad you look more beautiful and sexy than before. She smile hearing her comment.

Riya:really ohk now go and rest and come down for dinner. She said kissing their cheeks.

Ridhima;come let's go babies I have many things to tell you.

Aru:I miss you mumma.

Maan:I love you. He said smiling. She laugh at her children antics they love expressing their love for her they always value her feelings. Moving to their room she helped them fresh up and get ready after sometimes they reach the dinning table and find all waiting for them they sit putting ridhima in the middle. The dinner is a silent affair after that they all retired to they rooms. Ridhima and hers babies move to her room after settling on the bed they chat a little promise to share wat happen in their absence they call it a day she sleep in between her children who are hugging her each side possesively. 

India
Early in the morning

Comments and suggest.
Thank you dearies💋❤️

Dil yeh Tere bina ✔️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें