Forgiveness

Sitting on his bed holding a frame close to his heart looking at the picture it ridhima smiling he he smile looking at the photo.

Vansh:where are you Ridhima I know I have up everything I don't deserve your forgiveness but this punishment is too much for me where are you hiding they are saying you are die but I know my heart is telling me you are alive since this heart beat for you please come back I agree am a monster I don't even have the right  to see my child I don't know where he is alive or dead I don't deserve any happiness  he said sounding so  broken.

    They stand the dadi,sia and ishani at the doorstep hearing his confession brings tears to their eyes especially dadi and sia who are giving him cold treatment now their realize how broken he is inside they feel ashame of their deeds and themselves. All the three went inside hearing foot steps brings him out of his world. Look at the owner he found his dadi and sisters see her close to him and entering his room after 7 years makes his eyes wet again he just hug her by her waist crying bitterly.

Vansh:am sorry dadi am sorry pls forgive me I can't take it anymore I can't its painful all of you are ignoring me dadi you and sia didn't even want to see my face pls dadi am sorry its too much for me to handle I feel like he said wouldn't king badly. Dadi feel guilty of her behavior she feeled ashamed of her self how can she ignore him he is her favorite grandson in her pain and anger she forget about him she now regret her behavior but now its time to set everything right wiping her tears away hugging him back creasing his hair.

Dadi:I have forgiven you already and am sorry also. She tell him smiling looking at his happy face she wipe his face even sia wants to tell you something  he looked shock why wouldn't he since the time he throw ridhima out she cut all the ties with him she is hurt.

Sia:am sorry bhai for my behavior I was carried away please forgive me she said looking down ashamed of her behavior.he just hug her he miss his sister

Vansh:am so happy you are talking to me now sia you didn't do me anything am the one to be asking for your forgiveness please forgive me and even you ishani.

Ishani&sia:its okay bhai but you need to find bhabi.

Vansh(sadly):I have been trying since but its seems like she just vanish but I know I will find her someday and ask for her forgiveness I know its not easy but I will keep trying till my last breathe. He finished controlling his emotions.All his sisters hugged him seeing him trying to act normal when their know its not the truth, dadi signal them to go outside she want to talk to him alone they obey after bidding bye to him dadi sit on the bed next to him, he keeps his head on her lap trying to find peace and solace he feel a little light in him finally he is forgiven by his family.

Dadi:want to share something?

Vansh:is my baby alive? Is he gonna hate me? Will he ever forgive me? He said breaking down . dadi stilled she feel pang in her heart with his questions.

Dadi:they will not no matter wat you are his father. She said trying to assure him and herself seeing him lost she move out of the room.

Vansh still remember when he found out he is gonna be a father the arrangements but his one mistake and foolishness ruin everything whenever he remember about it he feel breathless.

Flashback...........

Thank you guys
Love you❤️❤️❤️❤️