His Crashed hopes😥😭 and her decision😇❤

He is still they thinking of the past looking at her picture  he don't know when sia enters

Sia(shouting):bhai

Vansh:what happen sia why are you shouting?

Sia:I have been calling since 5 minutes

Vansh:ohh am sorry.

Sia;its OK looking at the pic in his hand are. Thinking of bhabhi?

Vansh:I miss her

Sia:even we miss her she said with tears in her eyes.

Vansh:am sorry again because of me she is not here

Sia:its okay stop apologizing what did the detectives says.

Vansh:they inform me in the morning they will be here to talk about something.

Sia:have they find bhabhi she said excited.

Vansh:I don't know but let's go he said taking her hand.
    Downstairs all are sitted waiting for vansh and sia seeing them vansh and sia sat beside ishani.
Dadi:so since all of you are here I want to tell you I and sia have forgive vansh so let's try and forgive each other.

Vansh:thank You dadi and sia.

Dadi(smiling):its nothing so let's chat today.

Sakshi;finally we will celebrate but dadi why are you angry with mamu even you maasi.

Sia:it nothing he just throw away our favorite thing so we ought to be angry right.

Sakshi:yes but he should get you the thing or something like that.

Dadi:no beta its very special that it can't be replace she ended emotionally with tears in her eyes.vansh down with tears also.

Sia:dadi pls don't cry do you know bhai said the detectives are coming today. All attention turn towards her.

Dadi:sach I hope they find something about her. I wish to hear good news.

Ishani:I hope so also.

Rudra:all we be fine don't worry ma.

Chanchal:yes maaji its have been 7 years but still no good news but I hope today to hear good news since the detectives are useless its like she is dead.

Dadi&vansh:chanchal, chachi both shouted while the others shake their as if you will never change.

Aryan:maa stop it, dadi, vansh bhai am sorry maa why will you talk about bhabhi like this.

Dadi:its okay Aryan please chanchal don't ever speak like this.

Chanchal:sorry maa.

Sakshi:who is this is she the one you have her photo the one in sari. Vansh just nodded with tears. Is she your wife?

Ishani(sadly):sakshi stop it.

Vansh:its okay ishani leave her come sakshi.

Sakshi:is she your wife even mamma has her photo she said am like her very bubbly is it.

Vansh;yes you look alike.

Sakshi:awwn I just love her❤ and she is beautiful also just like me but where is she.

Vansh:I don't know

Sakshi;you don't know why? You are her husband see mamma and papa are always together. Vansh become silent angrey decided to talk.

Angrey:come baby enough of your questions. Sakshi wants to speak again when he said. Don't worry you will meet her soon. She smiles 😍.

That's when two men enter the mansion.