Drama 2

Ridhimma:why should I what happen? Vansh look down guilty and ashamed of himself, ridhima carried her tray and walk away leaving him in his own thought.

    Living room.
All of them are sitting down chatting while twins mood is off noticing it Neil sat beside them trying to cheer them aru is relaxing a bit while maan is still bubbling with anger that's when ridhimma enter she first look at twins then the others she smile at dadi.

Ridhimma:sorry dadi I left you all alone.

Dadi:no beta is okay, ridhimma smile  she give them a juice that's when vansh sat there by looking at his eyes she knew he cried she gave him the juice and sat down between  twins and Neil.

Ridhimma:maan what's wrong baby? She crease his hair he put his head on her shoulder.

Maan:am fyn mumma just a little tried, ridhimma start worrying hearing this.

Ridhimma:what? Why didn't you tell me, are you feeling dizzy, weakness or something? The raisingania family panic hearing this.

Dadi:what's wrong with you beta? Before ridhimma answer maan decide to talk he don't want another round of drama and tears and looking at his mother expression she is ready to start crying.

Maan:am okay dadi don't worry, mumma is just looking for a reason to start crying again he said teasing he.

Aru:yes dadi, do you know mumma tears are always ready to come out right B? Ridhimma look away pouting.

Ridhimma:Neil

Neil:come on boys stop teasing riddhu or else she will cry 😂 he finished laughing even raisingania family join him with aru because even now she is ready to cry.

Vansh(thinking):she is a mother of 6 years boys but she still behave like a child, but who is this Neil why is he sticking near my ridhimma and kids, he finish glaring at Neil who is telling aru to stop his laughter he turn to his  other son who is sitting silently looking at his mother smiling a bit. Maan is so calm not like ar, maan voice bring him back.

Maan:stop it all of you, i thought you all are mature but you belong to the same category as her he said pointing at ishani who now frown now its vansh turn he break into fits of laughter  , maan look at him like seriously.

Maan:I can't believe this even you, vansh look down this time ridhima and the whole family look at his face laughing. Maan look at ridhima who is smiling he smile also he peck her cheek she turn and look at him smiling widely.

Maan:I love you baby

Ridhimma;i also love you baby, but you are not feeling any kind of sickness right.

Maan:don't worry am much better I don't feel any kind of sickness not even headache he finish hugging her. Vansh is looking at them with adoration how he wish he is part of them, but will he get the same love like her will they even accept him to be part of they world, how much maan love ridhimma, but he will wait and keep apologizing till they forgive him.

Sia:so bhabhi where have you been all this years, her question make everyone quite because they want to know.

Ridhimma:first sia you can call me ridhimma, riddz, or riddhu but not bhabhi, actually am in London all this years.

Ishani;London for 6 and half years?

Ridhimma:yes

Dadi:so armaan and aryamaan are born there?

Ridhimma:yes, she said answering there question patiently.

Aryan:who is elder between them.

Ridhimma:aryamaan is 10 minutes older than armaan.

Angrey:i can't identify them.

Ishani(excited):I can, hearing this aru and maan get am idea they both hide behind the sofa the family look at them after 1 minute they come out with hard expression then sat down ishani and the rest become confused ridhimma and Neil laugh at ishani.

angrey(laughing):we are waiting ishani, ishani glare at him

Sakshi:yes mumma. Ishani is confuse both have the same expression, even attitude at first because seeing the seriousness on maan face she thought she can but now all are serious she pray and point at one of them. Maan frown at her while aru laugh because she point him.

Aru(laughing):seriously do I look like B to you? Am just acting like am serious but I can't be serious in my life even for 10 minutes but B is like a robot I tell you he turn at maan and saw him glaring at him he just smile sharply at him.

Maan:can You be quite for a while, Aru nodded. Before he talk sakshi come to them smiling maan smile at her.

Sakshi:I love you both. Maan smile while aru is on cloud dancing..

Aru:I love you also he said smiling like a fool maan hit his head.

Maan:she is your elder sister respect her. Aru pout while ridhima laugh at them.

Ridhimma:babies come on one of you should  take sakshi around, fresh up and come down for launch okay and one dadi and the rest.

Aru:I will take sakshi he said holding her hand both are excited laughing out loud at nothing.

Maan:its okay you both belong to the same category, nice pair 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨. Saying this he hold dadis hand to help her walk dadi and the rest are touched by his gesture.

Maan:I will help you okay.

Dadi(smiling) god bless you beta he just smile at her. They start moving around the house all are awe because its a huge mansion like a palace after lookin at the house he show them rooms so that they  can fresh up and come down maan is waiting for dadi in her room he feel some kind of connection with her, he like the old lady. While sakshi and aru are in twins room chatting and playing.

All are in the dinning area.

After they finish eating now dessert 🍧 and sweets are served all are eating except maan and ridhima who are busy looking at something through the phone, vansh notice this.

Vansh:ridhimma why are you both not having anything?

Ridhimma:Mr vansh before she complete maan answer him.

Maan:I have diabetes so that's why and mumma don't like to have it because of me.

    All are shocked with the piece of information and feel bad for the small boy vansh look down guilty. All kept there bowls aside maan smile at them.

Maan:don't worry about me you can have it I can have the sugar free one that's when nirmala massi bring two plate of cake and sweet. Maan start eating it.

Maan:continue am used to it.

Dadi(worried):but how, where?

Ridhimma:he is born with it Dadi. Now complete your plates

     The dinning become silent 😶 soon all finish and return to the living room.

Angrey:so when are we leaving.

Dadi:am not going anywhere am staying here with my ridhimma and great grandchildren.

___________________________________

Ignore the grammatical errors and hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading

Maryermah❤