Insecurities&assurance

Hello lovelies❤ The story will end in the next 2 or 3 chapters, the wait will end soon thank you.

____________________________________

Vansh kneel in front of ridhima bowing his head down holding her hands, Ridhima at him curiously.

Vansh:SORRY, its a small word but still am sorry please ridhima forgive me show some mercy on me, he said with tears in his eyes ridhima felt a pang on her chest seeing his tears she don't know what to do but she will voice out her fears to him, she tighten her hold on his hand he look up at her.

Ridhima:its not easy, looking at him he also look at her he knows its not easy but he will not accept defeat he will keep trying..

Vansh:I know its not but please try, she look at him with tears in her eyes

Ridhima:do want to know why its not easy? Because the day you throw me out I fell do you know if not for bhai and bhabhi I will have miscarriage, he look up at her in shock she wipe her tears and continue, do you know the pain and the depression during my pregnancy time make my son weak, do you what I felt that time? Its not easy to forget, she stand up to leave but he hold her again making her sit...

Vansh:don't forgive me, she look at him in daze, yes don't but please don't separate me from you and our children please ridhima,, please give me a chance to prove myself to ask and earn for your forgiveness just once please he finished crying badly touching her feet, she move away quickly in shock.

Ridhima(shock):what are you doing vansh? Get up

Vansh:please ridhima just once chance please. Ridhima look at him for some minutes she know she still love him and will continue to love him till the end of her life, she need him and more than that her babies need their father.

Ridhima:okay, he look up quickly , am ready to give you another chance but you have to prove yourself and don't you ever try to play games or hurt my babies, she said sternly.

Vansh:I won't Ridhima, thank you thank you for this and I love you she look at him for seconds and smile...

Vansh:I love you Ridhima.

Ridhima:I love you too but I don't know, understanding her unsaid words he understand insecurities but he will try assure her that nothing can come between them she walk towards the bed but hearing his words she stop at her track

Vansh:I won't repeat the same mistake, nothing, no one I mean nothing can come between us to break our love, trust me this one last time.

Ridhima:I will try, let's sleep its already night he move to the couch when she said, you can also sleep on the bed he look at her she lay beside maan who is sleeping he also lay on the other side she wished him good night she drifted into peaceful slumber vansh look at her then at maan he stay like that for almost 2 hours lookin at his wife and son. He is grateful that Ridhima agree to give him a chance he will make sure not to make mistake this time he close his eyes to sleep.

Early morning

Ridhima came out of the washroom after taking shower she is dressed in her jeans and shirt she look at Vansh and maan who look cute babies sleeping she take her phone and snap the scene in front of her vansh is sleeping with his hand on back of maan while maan is clinging to him she move and maan to feel his temperature she sigh feeling its normal she turn to move when he hold her hand.