Love ❤️

Ridhima is in her own thoughts, after knowing that vansh is not a criminal.looking at his sleeping form she decide she will just go back to kabir and return ragini to vansh. Her thought are broken with vansh scream MAAAAA.

RIDHIMA:Vansh calm down she's trying to make him sit
VANSH :I have to find ragini only she knows who my mother killer,  I have to find her he said trying to get up.
RIDHIMA:calm down vansh we will find ragini and ma ji killers,  we will find them just try to calm down making him lay down  She said assuring him and her self at the same time.
VANSH(crying):I have promise my mother to find her culprits ragini is my only hope even she is kidnapped. I don't know what to do. He cried hugging her.
   Ridhima is crying hugging him close to her, understanding the gravity of her actions the sins she have committed if only she had trust him if only she have follow her heart. All this would have not happen. She came back to reality hearing his sobs increasing.
RIDHIMA:vansh pls stop crying you are breaking my heart pls we will find ragini just have faith. Let bring you some water she said trying to get up.
          He held her hand stopping her from going.
VANSH:pls stay with me today don't leave me. He said her again break into piece she just hug him again trying to soothe his pain she touch his forehead with hands and she give a kiss she try to move away but he hold her back and smash his lips with hers kissing her pouring all his emotion and love she kiss him back there are lost in the moment they back off bcoz of lack of oxygen. He look at her with different emotion as if asking  for her. Ridhima just nodded understanding him he just hug her again. He start kissing her gently romancing her, the night goes on with them trying to express they love. They consummate they marriage.

Hope you like it,
Sorry for the grammatical errors.
Thank you ❤️

Dil yeh Tere bina ✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara