New feelings😍, new member ❤ and trip🌼

Neil and sia are chatting normally while outside the kitchen ridhima and riya peeping through the door trying to hear what they are saying, vansh and rohan pass there and saw them both look at each other then at there wives who are busy in looking inside the kitchen rohan decide to talk them he gesture vansh to follow him, rohan tap on riyas shoulder to which she shrug his hand.

Riya:ridhima let's hear what they are saying first we will talk later, giving her full concentration in the kitchen. Rohan just drag her gently to the other living room indicating vansh to also do the same, vansh also drag Ridhima with him following rohan. Riya hit rohan angrily on his shoulder while Ridhima just glare at vansh.

Riya:aren't You ashamed of your self? Rohan look at his wife while Vansh become quite listening to how his wife sister in-law us insulting his brother in-law.

Rohan:I should be the one asking you that what are you doing outside the kitchen.

Ridhima:bhai we are just looking at the painting outside the kitchen. Vansh look at her are you serious.

Vansh:find something else to say not this one. Ridhima glare at him, vansh become silent .

Rohan:ridhuu what are you doing outside peeping inside?

Riya:why are you asking her?  Answer my question first.

Rohan:but riya,

Riya:what riya?  You drag your 9 month pregnant wife.

Rohan:am sorry baby am just curious, hearing this Ridhima want to share the gossip with Rohan but look at vansh who is looking at her curiously she don't know how he will take it.

Vansh:say na Ridhima.

Ridhima:actually bhai neil has feelings towards someone? Rohan look at her attentively while vansh is curious

Rohan:really our neil, riya nodded her head with tears rohan sat down on one of the sofas while riya sat besides him vansh look at him he is emotional now even his wife is having tears.

Ridhima:yes bhai, can't you see the happiness and glow on his face this days? Rohan nodded his head remembering neil face laughing yesterday.

Rohan:I notice it but who is the girl? Ridhima look at vansh.

Riya:actually baby sia, vansj look up hearing his sister name, rohan also look at vansh.

Rohan:vansh sister?

Ridhima:yes bhai

Vansh:you mean sia

Ridhima:yes vansh even she likes him can't you see how both are behaving with each other and now they are in the kitchen baking together.

Rohan:that's why he offer to help her in the kitchen.

Ridhima: yes bhai our neil is becoming alright again he is back to himself.

Riya:yes riddhu. Ridhima look at vansh .

Ridhima:our neil like sia, vansh look at her not knowing what to say then he look at her.

Vansh:if she likes him also am okay with it, Ridhima look at him in shock she know about vansh possessiveness toward sia then how comes he agree easily.

Ridhima:vansh are you sure?

Vansh:yes I will never come between sia and her happiness.

Rohan:but he is a widower

Vansh:its okay

Riya:I don't know you are very sensible vansh, not like this dump, from now on am your fan Okay, vansh smile hearing her words while rohan just look at her with sullen face ridhima laugh.