One step closer 😇❤

Everyone look at dadi then ridhimma while vansh thank dadi in his mind.

Chachi:what maa you are going to stay here, what about us.

Ishani:yes dadi, maan frown.

Maan:are You a baby?

Ishani:of couse no

Maan:then why are you asking her to go back with you guys, is going to babysit you or you want her to pamper you, let her spend her time with us we are meeting her for the first time. Vansh, dadi and angrey are having hard time controlling they laughter.

Aru:yes aunty let her stay with us I love her.

Sakshi:but I can't live without badi dadi.

Maan:you can also stay with us

Sakshi(excited):really.

Maan:yes

Aru:that's means we are going to have much fun and yummy food 😋😋.

Sakshi:yehhhhh 💃💃.

Dadi:so ridhimma me and sakshi are staying here for a time do you have any problem she asked nervous what if ridhima reject she want to be near her and her great grandchildren she just hope she agree.

Ridhimma:of cause no dadi why would I am so happy you decide to stay here and spend time with us. Dadi sigh in relief.

Dadi:so am staying here for some days you guys and leave and siya and ishani you guys can pack our clothes and send them here. Sia and ishani agree reluctantly they wish they are invitated too because they want to be near ridhimma and twins. Ishani pout sadly even her daughter is leaving her seeing they face ridhima talk.

Ridhimma:sia, ishani if you want you can also stay with us even chachi, chachu, Aryan and angrey if you don't have Any problem, and Neil you don't have any problem right. Siya look at him puppy eyes

Neil(smiling):not a problem riddhu why would I its just addition to the family and fun the vacation will be awesome. Siya jump hearing this.

Sia;why would we we are happy that you invite us we just to go and pack our things and come she finish jumping with excitement.

Vansh become quite everyone is invited except him he is hurt but he knows he deserve it his presence doesn't matter. He decide to leave when a hand hold him. He turn and become shock.

Ridhimma:you can also live here Mr vansh if you don't mind? The room become silent all are surprise.

Vansh:why would I, thank you so much ridhima he said happily finally he will be near her near his children this thought are making him so happy he is lookin forward to the days they will spend together, he will try and earn her forgiveness. Ridhimma just nod at him.

Ridhimma:okay Let's go inside and rest dadi you must be tired babies and sakshi even you come.

Aru:we are not tired mumma.

Maan:who said am not

Aru:who is talking about you.

Maan(frowning his brows):then who?

Aru:sakshi di.

Maan:di where did that come from?

Aru:you ask too much questions B she said she is our elder sister that's make her my di .

Sakshi:do you have problem sharing your brother with me.

Maan:of course no you are such a sweetheart while he is just a headache. Sakshi become happy hearing maan praising her.