Plot

After spending quality time together, they decide to downstairs and join the family. Descending down the stairs holding each other hands with small smile on their faces whispering to each other attracts the people in the hall.

Dadi POV
   After many days my grandchild is happy all because of ridhima. May God bless them and always keep them happy.may no body cast their evil eyes 👀 or jinxed their happiness.

Anupriya POV
    You are happy here while my son is there shedding 😭 I will take revenge for my son how dare you betray him(😄 😄 anu baby you are talking about betrayal while you the one that start the game) I will never let you be happy.

Rudra
  Even though I don't like vansh, but am happy to see him happy after so many days.

Chanchal
Finally vansh is happy but nobody cares whether my son is happy or not. I will talk to maaji about Aryan.

Ishani
  Even though I don't like this middle class girl but I can't ignore my bhai is happy because of her, his happiness lies with her, she can't help it she is starting to develop love ❤️ for her

Angre
   After ragini betrayal for the first time bhai is happy 😀 I wish this happiness forever, everyone deserve love ❤️ he glance at ishani he is lost in her this is the first time he saw her smiling freely. He can't help but to feel in love with her.

Sia
  I always know that ridhima is the right choice for my brother, she is the only one that can make bhai happy, I hope 🙏 they remain like this. Sending her prayers 🙏 to God.

Aryan
    Finally the great vansh rai singania is happy, I will now get a chance to prove myself that am capable of working with him. But am happy for him finally he gets the right girl 👧 for himself, but am jealous can I get someone like ridhima but then(he start having flashback of when kidnapped sejal) wat am I doing crushing over someone that I kidnapped before? I don't even know where she is, I will ask RIDHIMA bhabi! Wait when did I even consider her as my bhabi he said lost in his thoughts.

They zoomed out of their thoughts after hearing vansh voice.

VANSH:wats wrong with everyone, why are all silent? 😶 

Dadi:nothing am just happy to see everyone in the family after so many days, may God protect our family 👪.

Anupriya:(fakely) yes maaji I think why don't we celebrate 🥂 this happiness ☺️, is not every time we get wat we want(smirking at plan this is the last day of your happiness after that only destruction) wat do you 🙊 say

Dadi:you are right Anupriya. Looking at the family members so every one get ready for the party.

Ishani:cool after many days we are getting a chance to party. She said standing up let me go and start getting ready she said marching to her room.

Sia:bhabi come let's go and get ready also you have to help me in  getting ready also.

    Ridhima just smile and went towards her she start wheeling her wheel chair 💺 towards sias room. She turn around to see vansh looking at her smile so she smile back at him. After that every one departs to they room to start preparing for the night except anupruya. She calls kabir informing him about the happening in the house 🏚 telling him this is they chance.

Kabir:yes mom after getting ragini I realize I love ridhima and I can't live without her.

Anupriya:I know that's why I plan this but I feel like she is in love with vansh.

Kabir:no mom ridhima is just mine I can't live without her, she love me first so she can't forget me easily, am her first love she don't have any right to love vansh.

Anupriya:ohk as you say just get ready we have to plan everything calmly so that we can successed.

   While everyone was they planning plotting one soul is nervous and excited at the same time he will propose 💍 to her today will she be accept his love said vansh.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes
Love you guys keep commenting and please suggest something
I will try and update it regularly