Awaited day

As the sunrise 🌅 many people wake up with different plans for day.
  Riansh room
Ridhima open her eyes sleep only to be found herself caged in her husband arms she smile its the best night ever,only two things are bothering her how will she find ragini and telling vansh about her pregnancy. She smile touching her belly.

Ridhima:good morning baby 👼 I hope you are fyn, mumma has to be strong to tell your dada about you. She is busy blabbering when vansh wake up he is just admiring her how cute she looks.

Vansh:good morning sweetheart. She look at him beaming with happiness.

Ridhima:morning vansh, slept well?

Vansh(dramatically):is that how you wish your husband early in the morning. She look at him why is he behaving weird 😕.

Vansh:why are you looking at me like this, no morning kiss no romance wat kind of wife are you and look at me the poor husband,I think I have to teach you all of this he said pulling her in his arms.

Ridhima:no vansh no need for that we have to get ready and go down even we missed yesterday party I think dadi will be angry with us so no time for romance now.

Vansh(pouting):dadi will understand ohk let me start he said nuzzling into her neck. She push him out of the bed.

Ridhima:go and get ready ohk.he walks into the bathroom sadly. Seeing this she called him, he turn around 

Ridhima:I love you
    He just smile he love hearing her confessing her love for him. She continue and I have surprise for you after breakfast. He nodded and went inside.

Later
All are on the dinning table having breakfast.when ridhima stand up by saying she is done.

Dadi:no beta you didn't have anything much.

Ridhima:no dadi am done I will eat during lunch time.

Dadi:okay as you say.
     Ridhima look at him saying come after 30 minutes they is a surprise for you saying this she went away. That's when angrey tell him that they found the footage about who kidnapped ragini.

Vansh(with rage):now I will see who dare to do that I will not spare him whoever is it. Let's go.
    Walking to the study room with angrey. While in their room ridhima is happy in her own world decorating the room looking at the clock 🕦 from time to time. Creasing her belly.

Ridhima;your dada will know about you in just few minutes I don't know what will be his reaction.

Study room 
Vansh is looking at the laptop with many emotions he felt cheated, betrayed by his own wife. Angrey is looking at him steady hpain in his eye's how can bhabi do this. That's when he receive message on his phone looking at the message it is a video when he play it, all his world crashed down. Why is all this happening to him they are happy since all this weeks and yesterday they start a new beginning by confessing their ❤️ . That means wat ridhima say is all fake all a lie he just smash his phone on the wall breaking things on the table.

Vansh:(screaming) why ridhima why ❓. i have to finsh this game he walk out angrily. Angrey trying to stop him.

Angrey:no boss. But he already went.
    Outside the study they stand Anupriya smiling and rejoicing at her success messaging kabir about they success.

Riansh room
Vansh bang the door angrily scaring her. She look shock by looking at him what happen to him tears on his face and he looks super angry. When went to him trying to hold him he shove her hand angrily with alot of force she steady herself not to hit the ground thinking about her baby.

Ridhima:wat happen vansh? Why are you acting like this this is not you.

Vansh:this is me and am throwing you out this moment I don't want to see you ever again In my life he said dragging her out with force.

Ridhima:wat is this wat have I done to you asked shocked with the turn of event.

Vansh:wat did you do? You have the guts to ask me this he said shouting. All the family  members of the room are shocked what happen to them. Out right now don't you ever show me your face again am disgusted by you. Dragging to the door.

Ridhima:pls let me explain I want to tell you something.

Vansh:I don't want to hear anything all what you say are lies . pushing her to the door.

Dadi:what rubbish is this vansh why are throwing your wife out.

Ishani;yes bhai at least tell us what happen.

VANSH:nobody will interfere and you out he said pushing her on the floor making her fall she wince in pain he just close the door  harshly.
     Walking to his room leaving them shocked wat just happen. In his room that's when he notice the decoration he start pulling the balloons 🎈 scattering the flowers.

Vansh(crying bitterly):I hate you ridhima I hate you falling on his kneels why did you do this why?

Outside the mansion
She drag herself out of the mansion lifeless wat happen to him with pain and tears 😭 how can he do this to her. Where will she go and her baby that makes her weak. She is about to be hit by car when faint in front of the car the driver with a lady come out rushing towards her he saw her face he was shocked ridhima wat is she doing here wat happen to her he said thinking.

The lady:rohan come  on let's take her home.

Rohan:riya she is ridhima my sister wat happen to her.

Riya:nothing will happen let's just turn back home I will check her.
   Picking her up in his arms he put her in the car. Leaving the area.

Lots of love ❤️
Do comment share your views thank you.