The property was huge, standing about 10 hectares of land, which made me wonder where Abuelo found this and since when did he have it. I don't remember him telling me anything about it, but looking back at it now, we never really talked about all of his property because he knew that it didn't really interest me to be interested in it. He knew I never really cared about wealth unlike some other people in our family.

We met up with Glenna, our construction manager and Barbara, our architect. They introduced me to the engineers and supervisors before leading us to the tent to look over the plans.

"It's the first time we are working on a huge plot of land so we are very excited to be able to work on this. So the layout of everything is still the same, with the one I sent in you and Christen's emails but there are some changes that we had to do because Sandy saw some future problems with the plumbing, I hope that's okay with the both of you, nothing major though."

We nodded our head and she pulled out her laptop. She showed us the plans, incorporating our future plans on building another house in the plot of land for Isabella and our future children in the future, planning on making it a compound like area for our family. She also showed us the plans of what the landscape artist was planning on doing with the garden. We thanked her after she gave us a more detailed run through of everything. We saw a chevy park and Scarlett came out of her car. She shot us a smile and went over to hug us.

"Look at this place, this is huge. Damn, you have the shmoney sister."

I shook my head and chuckled. The 5 of us made rounds, looking at the foundation that was already build and they are working fast.

"When will all of these be finished?"

We looked at Barbara who smiled.

"With the rate of work that they are going through now, maybe a year or less, so maybe by August? Hopefully."

"Yeah, we plan on hiring more workers to make it faster, there were still a lot of money left from the budget that you have given us and we want you to be able to move in the house sooner."

We gave them a thankful nod before we went back to each of our cars and drove to the nearest restaurant for brunch. After we ate, we said goodbye to Scarlett before going home to get our beach stuff and Cody came with us in the car. We spent our remaining time on the beach.

.

Instagram Stories:

christenpress: