6 ▪︎ Rebirth & Reunion

A/N: I'm making up to yall who's been stabbed the last chapters🤗

.
.
.
.

"Athy~~"

Athanasia blink her eyes at the soothing, gentle voice. Her poor and small eyesight is filled with the last person who disappeared with her.

Those lovely pink blush eyes that filled with warmth, shining platinum blonde hair grace her elegantly with lips that curve to the most beautiful of smiles and comforting of words...

A fairy? An angel? A goddess?

No, she is...

"Mmeh-" Athanasia's pronounciation muffled as tears fill her up, touched by the appearance, no, pure real existence of her longing mother. Her weak arms tried its best to raise itself to the lovely woman for a hug. Any attempts failed as she was swaddle in a blanket.

Surprised, Diana quickly hug her newborn as it's cries lessen. Finding comfort in it's mother's embrace. She cooed her a sweet hum to calm her down.

After a few minutes, she let go for awhile to face her adorable baby. While short, her blonde hair that resembles hers has already shine, the huge jeweled sky blue diamond eyes that is the exact same as her father's and those cheeks...by lord, those cheeks!

"Baby Athy~~" she cooed, earning a smile from Athanasia.

Her fingers already poking the fluffy and soft cheeks as her baby smile widens. Unable to hold her chuckles of happiness, she turns to her lover who's staring lovingly at their daughter.

"Claude~ She look just like us"

Athanasia smile paused.

Daddy?

Just then, the familiar deep husky voice spoke soothingly.

"You think we look like a lump of potato?" Claude said with one of his eyebrow raise. Only earning a small slap and a pout from Diana.

The newborn princess tried turning her head towards the voice but struggled hardly. Noticing this, Diana hand her to her father's arms as she scoot closer to Claude herself.

Athanasia finally saw Claude in her tiny sight as shocked filled her.

"Seeing how chubby those cheeks are, I'm not surprised you're this heavy" he smirked. It grow into almost a smile as the slap beside him arise.

Daddy...

Those words...are the same one he said when he first saw him. He is daddy...

And daddy remembers me!

Despite it being normal for him to do so as she was just born, Athanasia was still touch.

The thought hasn't hit her yet as she think of another thing.

She's back. She's back one more time to change everything. She was given a second change, instead of disappearing.

She can charm him one more time. She can tease, dine with, play with and spend time with one more time. She can be with him one more time. And this time, from her birth, with her mother...

While she is loved before, seeing him remember her just bring a special type of happiness.

"Ddaeh-" Athanasia burst into tears once more as she tried to move herself closer to him.

Diana's glare towards Claude risen as it seem like her attempt to hug him look like she's trying to get away.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. There, there. Shush" Claude who's laugh is trying his best not to escape, hold her closer as the cries lessen.