(2/2) 13 ▪︎ Half Of A Reincarnation

~▪︎❀▪︎~

"With this child, I'll be taken to the high grounds as high as him! This child will bring us together again!!"

.
.
.

Dear lord, how possessed am I to say that?

Well, atleast now I know how painful pregnancy and childbirth is...

My conciousness slowly regains as the black void felt controlled.

That life...who am I to insult it like that? I'm the one who possesed it in the first place. How does it happen again?

Well to be simple, this all wouldn't have happen if I didn't experiment on a mix of black magic and normal ones while on such a bad and alcoholic state.

Alright, all I remember is that after my younger sister, that absolute bitch, got to be the heir of our family's county, the first thing I turn to is the alcohol cabinet. As a teenager, healthy, I know.

My genius arse think that, the state that I'm in is perfect for doing my dark experiment in a room fill with other sensitive half active magic liquids and objects.

I love myself...

So what follow next is me waking up in such a fancy room. With a dress made by material I've never felt before. Once I open my eyes, I thought I just teleported somewhere else.

This brown hair, the green eyes and whole facial structure...

They look exactly like me...

Minutes of confusion and thinking went by until a maid came into my room, whispering...

"Lady Penelope, I'm coming in"

There is only one person I've glance before who seem exactly like me. I thought of it as just a moment of a seconds meeting with my doppleganger.

I guess its not

It all click as in one second, I regain all of her memory. Including the drowning that happened before I open my eyes here.

Penelope Judith, the count's daughter who's arranged to marry the 2nd prince of the empire, Claude De Alger Obelia.

Marrying a prince who's going to be a duke soon doesn't sound so bad. I can shove it in that bitch's face if anything. He's a little handsome even if he look quite fibble and is absolutely boring.

I was so ready to accept this fate that the failed experiment have gave me.

Until...

"I didn't expect for you to wake so fast from that day"

A husky sultry voice, mischievious jeweled eyes and lips that curve into a cunning smirk. The presence that just embodied confidence.

The true heir to the throne...who's still single since they haven't found a proper fianceè for him.

Perfect.

And I guess that's where it all started. I just start living as Penelope Judith with no intention of looking back. I may loose the advantage that is my quite powerful mana but my current life is too precious for me to care. I never even once question what happened to my real body, Phylidda Evergreen.

Of course, every good thing have to end. I was so close to being empress as well!

After that horrible and terrifying accident, that left me not sleeping for months, my mind and body start to jumble up. I tried to ignore it as I'm in the house of my cousin, the Alpheus Duchy. The Duke seem so straightforward, I don't feel like even making a single joke.