2 ▪︎ The Magician's Pause

"Lucas...Lucas~~" the beautiful princess call for her trusty magician.

"Come here, come here, please~~~" she get up from her fluffy bed. Swaying gracefully with a nonexistent tune every step.

She stepped even faster to the door of her balcony as she felt a certain aura. Her bored expression turned upside down as she saw a familiar figure on the balcony. With his back facing her and small spells on his hand, he must've been working while teleporting there.

With the cold breeze surrounding her, she made light steps towards him. Hugging him tightly once she's near. She can feel him shake a bit as she hug his back.

"Princess, shouldn't you be asleep?" The magic he's working on disappear from his hand.

His figure relaxed to the touch of his precious princess. He should push her away but knowing her hitting habit, this is a one in a million kindness.

She let go of him and turns her heels. He turns around only to have the cheeky princess lean on his chest as she flip her hair dramatically.

"I can't! The sky is awake, so I am awake! So we have to play" she turns back around with the cutest face she can put on.

At a really close distance, Lucas observed the princess's soft features. Her big jeweled eyes that can express a thousand emotions, small button nose and rosy lips that curl the most beautiful smile and the cutest pout.

No matter how expresionless his face is, the heart inside of him is contemplating back and forth whether to give in to the princess or not. Not that he can trust it in the first place. Why? Because it always, ALWAYS give in.

Just like right now.

He sighed,

"You just wanted to get out, don't you?"
"So you are the great magician..." Athanasia smugly annouced. Only to gain a pinch on her fluffy cheeks.

After a satisfying tease on the princess's dumpling cheeks, he take off his jacket that has been don as a cape. Flipping it dramatically to young princess's back.

The pout on her face from the earlier pinch was replace with a gentle shock as she feel the magician's soft fingertips on her as he was positioning the jacket.

Seeing the small tint of pink on his Athanasia's cheeks made Lucas smirk as he grab the sleeve's of the jacket. Pulling it to make her closer to him.

That small tint of pink turns to a shade of red as their noses almost touch. Seconds were spend gazing into the other's bright sapphire jeweled eyes and flaming ruby eyes.

Lucas's gaze soften as Athanasia slowly rest her hand on his chest.

"Hang on tight princess" he whispered to her as they were both whisk away by his magic.

Needless to say, the night truly is awake.

Lucas teleported them to a lively town. Filled with lights, laughter and entertainments. The two youths spend their night at the monthly festival held that day. Of course, under disguised. Athanasia have no other worries that night other than wondering if her closet even have a room for another dress created by Lucas. His jacket still remains on her shoulder.

One thing that caught Athanasia's eyes are a particular crystal shop. The store, despite being extremely popular, was run by a sweet old lady. The princess and magician let go of each other to glance at different items that interest them. After picking what she wanted, Athanasia turns to the old lady guarding the register.

A certain crystalize flower of light caught her eyes. The old lady smiled as the blonde young lady peak at the popular crystal from Siodonna. The old lady ask for her hand as she whisper an idea to Athanasia. The two of them smiled brightly.

Welcoming The Lovely Imperial Family {WMMAP FF}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें