9 ▪︎ Double Trouble Couple

A/N: probably my worst chapter. I have the idea but Idk if I execute it properly. Yall be the judge<3

The wind breeze gently as the sun rise above. Showcasing a beautiful field filled with colorful flowers. The bright light of the sun hits its competetor.

The golden blonde hair of the Emperor Of Obelia.

He opened his eyes slowly, revealing the blue jeweled eyes that can battle the sky's bright hue. Slowly coming to his senses, he looks around the warm field. Realizing the weight on his head, he touch what looks to be his majestic crown.

The one who fought to death for.

Gripping his other hand, he was holding a red flower. From his wrist he trail the sleeve of the outfits he's wearing. The dark navy blue uniform filled with the accesories of an emperor. Complete with the gold chains and cape fitting for a formal occasion.

The last time he remembered wearing such outfit is the time he returned to the past. Filled with guilt and sorrow from loosing the last piece of his daughter. This time, he felt...joy? And relief...

The emperor's eyes follow the sun's new rays. What at first look like a group of sunlights, turn itself into strands of hair. Lucious platinum blonde that extends to the waist.

Claude extend his own hands to the figure.

"Diana?"

He called only to have his eyes widen at the sight.

From her waist, a trail of a majestic red cape the same as his were behind her. Beside her, another locks of platinum blonde hair rays briliantly. The girl wore a beautiful blue dress that is fit for a princess.

The sound of cheering slowly rang in his ears as the field from before turns into white marbles. Colourful confetti fall from the sky as trumpets were blew.

The colourful confetti slowly turn into gold dust on top of Diana's head. Forming the shape of a majestic crown, almost the same as his.

She turn her head to him as her pink blush eyes met his jeweled ones. He walk to her who's hand reach out to him. Just when he was about to reach her, he noticed one more figure at her left.

With short, golden blonde hair and a teenager build, he wore the same coloured blue navy outfit as his.

"Diana, Athanasia..."

By then, the boy almost turn his head. Hugging Diana arm with a mischievious smile. The girl, Athanasia did the same to Diana's waist, her jeweled blue eyes meeting him by little.

Diana giggled as Claude hands reach hers.

Their fingers touch, her lips curve into the charming smile that capture his heart before a flash of white filled his eyes. Unlike before, for every one of his nightmare slowly darkens to a black void, this one is filled with warmth and...

Love

.
.
.
.

The emperor flinch his eyes as he heard small giggles around. Claude come to his senses when he realize strands of soft hair on his chest. The giggles become louder as the soft hair start moving.

Claude open his eyes to the sight of his beloved Diana giggling. Just when he was about to smile, he realize the small, adorable creature that accompany Diana's giggle.

"Now what is this?" He asked with amusement as he pick up the small Athanasia laying on his chest. Holding her up as if she's flying in the air with his strong arms. Earning adorable laughter as the background music.