1 ▪︎ The Last Of The Princess, Again

The sun shines brighter than ever, its rays hit my blue jeweled eyes as I dance lightly on the balcony. Enjoying the soft breeze and the warm sunlight.

Humming another tune created by me.

Its been a year after daddy looses his memories and since then, every possible scenario had happen.

Getting shamed in infront of hundreds of other noble,
Running away randomly in the town including commiting a crime by printing money with magic,
Staying in a room of the person who will be taking my place,
Saw that same person actually taking my place,
Reaccepted into the palace,
May or may not be the cause of his headaches everytime I'm around him,
And is now properly back to where I started in the world of this insane and heartless novel...

And I'm still fourteen!

"If thats not adventure then I don't know what is"

I chuckled a bit as I lean onto the balcony. Seeing the new daffodil garden daddy built for me after he heard I am getting more interested in said flower.

A memory of yesterday's evening flash in my mind.

.
.
.
.

"Come on daddy, it'll be fun!" I said cheerfully as I 'dragged' the 6ft man to the garden. I can't even call it dragging as his feet is walking slowly yet his hands is stiffer than ever. Its as if he's having a some sort of sympathy that I'll fall flat on my face if he actually stand still.

"If this is about showing off your new garden, then I'm not interested. Of course its beautiful, I designed it myself for y-" Daddy cut his sentence abrubtly.

I stare at him with wonder eyes. I'm pretty sure visually, my already jeweled eyes sparkle even more.

He designed the garden by himself? No wonder the pavillion there is so beautiful!

Daddy shakes his head slightly and turns away.

"Either way, I'm not in the mood" he continues.

I smirked knowing the behavior of this cold teddy bear.

"Well today daddy, is pretty interesting. In this garden, I have hidden 7 jewels. All we need to do is find the 7 jewels. The person who got the most jewels win! Easy right?" I said, finally arriving at the newly build daffodil garden.

"Thats way too simple. This is all useless" he clutch his hand on his hips.

"But there's a catch! There's also 7 rocks disguised as jewels around here. In the time limit of 17 minutes, you and I must make sure we got the most jewels without picking out the rocks. The person who got more rocks gets thrown with mud by the winner!"

"So you would like a mud on your face just to play this stupid game with me?" Claude raise one of his eyebrows.

"Woah woah, daddy. Don't get too confident. How do you know it will not be on yours?" I smirked widely at him. His eyes show curiosity. Or maybe the urge to throw one at my face right now.

"Alright. Challenge accepted. But don't cry to me about your ruin snow white face once we're done" he fixed his robes with a smugged look.

The game started and it was a mess alright. I feel like playing Running Man if anything.

If it includes tricking, stealing, lying and using Felix as a shield, its the imperial Running Man!

"I didn't say we can't steal" I said as I waved a piece of jewel that was taken from daddy's hand.