5 ▪︎ The 4th As If Its The 1st

A/N: Hello, hi, uhh..I just wanna say, don't read this. Its horribly bad. Its confusing af. I'm myself am confused. Its kinda pointless. You'll miss nothing if you skip it. Ok? Ok👌🏻 Luv you guys💞💞

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙▪︎❀▪︎*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"Mommy look, This one is made with daisies!"

I hold out a newly made daisy themed flower crown as I ran to her.

As usual, she just smiles warmly at my antics.

"Here you go mommy!" I put the crown on her transparent body as it fell just like before.

How do I keep forgetting?

She made a shocked then crying dramatically face as the crown hit the grass. Giggling, I took the crown as I saw her peaking between her hands, seeing what her daughter might be doing.

"Hah! This time it didn't fell" I grin widely as her face light up. My small fingers holding the edge of the crown just so I can see this fairy's look while wearing my masterpiece.

She clapped her hand as she show me another blossom of new flowers, this time, they're peonies. Excited, I ran towards it to make a new one for myself.

As I was making the crown, I look around the softly cold garden.

How long have I been here?

After my collapse due to a certain accident, I found myself in this garden with the person I've always wanted to meet. Despite transparent and unable to talk to me, I can still feel she have a million things to say.

Diana, my mother. Well to be fitting, my mommy.

As I noticed from my fingers thats picking the flowers, they're getting smaller and smaller. This garden in itself is mythical. From the white grass, trees and flowers the moment I arrived here, it had all turn more and more realistic. The sky slowly turns to its blue colour and flowers and trees grow by itself in warm colours. Though, they do wither for a short while from time to time before being its natural colours again.

I tried asking these questions to her but she herself have no idea. I guess this is me mentally or magically while I'm in my coma. Time seem to be going unoticed here anyways.

But mommy is here...while she is transparent, she seem to be moving fine. Day by day, from the very unclear vision of her that embrace me to almost ghostlike yet visible form of hers.

Does this mean I'm dying??

Slowly, tears fell from my eyes as I can feel a familiar warmth behind me. Mommy embrace me despite knowing that I can neither touch her.

Lately, I've been crying a lot. And even I don't know why. I can't even think of a sad thought or I'll cry once more.

I rubbed my eyes as I finish my flower crown. Mommy nonexistently patting my head.

Another accurance happening is a sort of small earthquake followed by a flock or two raven trying to peck a jeweled flower.

At first, we were both afraid of this. But soon realize that its a pass and by situation as it'll repeat with no concern about us. I can't help but feel sad for the flower. It's a very beautiful one, one that looks undying. But as the ravens came day by day, it seem to be scratched little by little.

Once the ravens finish their duty, I decided to run towards the flower. Signaling a 'wait for me' to my slowly worrying mother.

I reach the flowers and its filled with scratchs, almost cracking. I took a closer look at the almost broken flower and saw a clear surface of a person walking around filled with worry. He is...