Part Ten

Neha POV

I am so happy seeing my family happily mingling with him. I am still not accepted this marriage. But my family want me with him, so I am acting.

He is not even asked me am I happy atleast. What actually he think of himself?. Being a police officer he thinks he is some superior officer.  I need to teach him something new.

Today everyone leave me. Leave me alone with these unknown people. Everyone said they are my family. But how? How can I make some one as mine after a day. Family bonding is best.

My eyes are tearing up. I wiped with my palm. And smiled when my mother in law came to me.

"What happened? " She asked when she witnessed my tear filled eyes.

"Nothing Ammi, the thought of not seeing them" I said eying my mother who is talking to someone.

"Who said, you will not see them? " She asked and I smiled. I didn't get anything to reply.

I know why my mom is not coming to me, she will break down. But, me!

I walked to her and hugged her. With a small hug she cried. I too joined.

"Mom, do you forget me? " I asked.

"How can I.. Forget my first child" She is weeping.

"Laila, what happened? " My father came

He hugged me immediately as soon as he find my tears. I thought he don't love me  but now it seems something different.

"Aren't you so much eager to send me off" I asked.

"That's for your happiness dear" He said patting my head lovingly.

"But my happiness is with you" I said hoping he will take me with him to our house.

"We are leaving.. " Dad finally said not looking at me. Mom kissed my forehead.

"What happened Dad? " Ayaan came and asked. Who give him the license to call my Dad as Dad. It is only because of you my family is leaving me and he asking what happened.

Seeing my death glare on him he came and put his hand on my shoulder. He is using the opportunity. Now I can't get ridden of him.

"Don't worry, I will take care of her. " He said.

"Yeah di.. We will come weekend and make you suffer. " Noora said with tears.

Naina put her hand on Noora's neck and holding tears.

"Why this much tension. We can video call each other. And thought there is not so long distance. " Fahad said.

I nodded. Not wanting to see my tears my parents walk to the door.

I looked at Ammi, she is giving me an assuring smile. My whole hope is Ammi and Fahad.

"Cheer up dear.. If Ayaan do anything I will beat him to the deadline" Abba said for making me smile.

And everyone left including Ajmal bhai and Bhabhi.

"Dear, change your dress into your comfort one" Ammi said.

I walked to the upstairs and locked the door. I need to rest for a while. With  that heavy dress I slept on the bed.

After sometimes I woke up by hearing some sound. Someone is sitting on the dressing table and looking at me. I blinked my eyes again.

Didn't I locked the door?

Then how this scary cat came?

"How did you get in? " I asked Ayaan with confusion.

"I opened the door and walked in"

" I mean, I locked the door! "

"Before you locking the door, I was in washroom" Best!!!

Rolling my eyes I ignored him completely. I walked to the cupboard and found my luggage. Where should I keep this.

I took my t-shirt and pants. Locking the washroom I changed my dress. He is still there after I came back.

He smiling at me! For what. I ignored him again. By the way, what was he doing when I was sleeping.

I looked at him through my corner of eyes and began to put it on cupboard.

His dress is hanging like a king. From now on you are servant, scary cat!. I pushed his dress and thrown to the bed.

I looked at him to check his expression, fine.. His smiling expression is now replaced with shocked one.

"What are you doing? " He asked

"Shut up! ".

" Actually we " Before he continue his sentence I said "didn't I asked you to shut up? "

"Fine, do what you like. And don't complain me, why I didnt said it earlier" Showing his both hands he walked away.

Who cares.

I arranged my dress neatly and walked downstairs.

Seeing me Fahad waved his hand at me  I smiled at him and sit near him. That scary cat Ayaan is still looking at me. For what.

"Did you said her? " Ammi asked him

What asked?? I am not getting anything.

I looked at Fahad but he too have the same expression.

"No, Ammi. She was sleeping " He replied

"What happened? " I asked like a whisper

"Nothing dear. You are moving to his home from tomorrow! " Abba said

"But, this isn't home.. He. " I stopped asking

"He build a beautiful house for you near at his work place. So from tomorrow you are leaving there! " Ammi said

But I arranged all my dress on the cupboard.. That what he actually try to say earlier. Stupid me.

"Only we? " I again asked with a surprise.

Who will cook food for me? That is what that is hunting me.

"Don't worry bhabhi, I will join you there! " Fahad whispered. That is relaxing.

"Thank you.. " I whispered back.

Ayaan is keenly looking at both of us like we are criminals.

Ignoring him I completed my food. I need to call home. How I am going to live with him alone??

How is the update.

Do vote, comment and share if you like it.
🥰😘