Part 19

Third Person's POV

A black car is parking near the fence of Ayaan and Neha's home. A man is sitting with a black cap on his head. He is leaning on his seat wearing white shirt.
He is talking with someone via earbuds.

After sometime, he turned his head to backside and said,
"Didn't I told you, don't get caught." He scolded the lady beside him.

"I was doing everything like a cook. But don't know how that Ayaan caught me? " She wondered.

"Anyway you have to hear enough from boss. " He said and lowered his head.

"Those gun man are coming. Lower your head and hide yourself. " He immediately started the car and drive away.

Aman and Prithvi looked at the car but all in vain. It doesn't have any car plate number but the same black car that Ayaan saw that day.

"Shouldn't we talk to sir. " Prithvi asked.

"Their families are come. If we talk about this now. It will cause trouble." Aman said.

"But he said to tell him everything quickly. "

"Just wait for sometimes. Anyway sir will come to meet us every now and then. " Aman said.

"It's hard to believe that cook Lady was a spy. " Aman added.

"Yeah, I have a doubt on her from the beginning. But I didn't expect these much " Prithvi walked forward followed by Aman.

"Whom you don't suspect? " Aman smiled.

"Madam is coming. " Prithvi said.

"Mrs samshudeen, what's up? " Aman asked as soon as he met her.

"Come inside and have food. " Neha invited them.

"We should have later " Prithvi said holding Aman who is starting to walk to her.

"This is an order. Come now. " After saying so she walked inside.

Prithvi and Aman get inside. Naina asked them to sit. They sit beside Fahad. Fahad, Naina, Noora, Neha's parents are sitting there. Ayaan and Neha serving them.

"Didn't I introduce you? " Neha asked. And everyone except Ayaan looked at her curiously.

"These are the two idiots of our scary cat. " She giggled.

"What? " Everyone asked and the plate which is holding by Ayaan is about to slip.

Neha smacked her forehead for her stupidity.

"These are our gun man. " Ayaan replied at their question filled eyes.

"Why are you standing there. Come and sir. " Neha's mom asked them..

Prithvi looked at Ayaan to tell about that car. Ayaan looked at Prithvi and raised his eye brow. Prithvi raised his hand to animate things..

Aman hold his hand with his left hand and said to Ayaan "later."

Everyone is sol silently eating food.

"How is the food? " Fahad asked looking at Naina.

"It's awesome. " She replied with a smile.

"It was me who cooked. " Fahad replied with a smile.

"Who?? " Ayaan and Neha asked immediately.

"That's why I felt some problem somewhere. " Noora replied while taking another spoon of food.

Neha's mom Laila rolled her eyes at her daughter's act..

"It was we who made it. Not him alone. " Ayaan informed smirking at Fahad.