part Nine

Ayaan's POV

Today was our marriage. I was so happy. I can't describe my happiness in some words. I needed to give her some time. On our engagement day, I kissed her, because the event manager asked me to do so. But she didn't like. She puzzled. But I need to make her know that I am not a shy guy. I think she now knows that.

I now in her home. I want to make her befriend with me, then slowly fall in love then start the husband and wife relationship. That is now my plan.

Today is marriage day, but too I have some work. So urgent. I need to do that. How should I ask her to excuse me? Will she call me as a workaholic.

Hearing door opening sound, I turned and found Neha. She is coming to me.
I saw her but she didn't, when she about to look at me, I averted my gaze to the phone. Ignoring me she rushes to the washroom. I can't complain, I should at least say hello to her.

She returned and changed to nightdress. I want to know if she needs to ask anything about me. But she keeps quiet. I have work today, I need to return to the job.

I keep looking at her, I need to ask her laptop. She looked at me and bed then said,
"You can sleep on the floor " I wandered. Oh God, she is thinking about sleeping. I didn't think about that. Anyway, I can't sleep now, so any problem for me today. I had already expected her to make me lie on the floor.

I am about to ask her laptop again but cutting me she said, " actually I am only comfortable for sleeping alone.  Hope you understand. " She smirked at me

What is she thinking?

"I mean, " I rubbed my back neck and added," I have some pending works. ". 

She is suppressing her smile. She thought I will plea her for the bed. Is she the elder one, she is behaving like a kid

"will you please give me your laptop?  " I asked. She took her laptop and give it to me with an artificial smile. I take it and sat on the chair in front of her study table.

"You can sleep, " I said after witnessing she is still looking at me.

I looked at her and found she is laying by hugging her Teddy bear. How cute.

My department has a speciality, they won't allow us to free even on the wedding day. But for me, I can't ask leave because I am handling the case regarding Neha.

She is sleeping peacefully but her chaser is like an animal all running.

Last time he tried to kidnap her but she doesn't know. We tried hard to catch him but missed. He is threatening for us.

Later after completing the work, I lied behind her on her bed. I need to wake up before her. Or else I will be died for sure.

As expected I woke up earlier and she is still sleeping. Today we are going to my parents home.

After reaching home she became busy with her parents and sisters. My brother Fahad too accompanied her.

Along with the people I found him, the follower of the one who is following Neha for a long time. He took an oath that he will kill her. But as long as I am alive, I won't make that happen. 

Last time when I caught him, I beat him hard. But how dare him to come again and on my wedding day.

I followed him but when he found me following him he ran away. I was about to ran, but Ajmal Bhai dragged me inside. I can't inform anyone that a criminal invaded our home. I need to make security tighter.

Having no option left, I walked inside. But Neha is walking away. Where is she walking? Astonished I followed her. She opened a paper that a girl gives her. She is smiling after reading it and put it on the floor.

What's that? That makes her smile. I walked and opened the paper,

Don't think that you escaped while marrying him

The letter didn't affect her at least. She walked back to her cousins and friends and started chatting and smiling.

I am now really terrified. He didn't ever threaten her. He took an oath that be will kill her but didn't ever threatened her. I appointed a bodyguard for her. He will follow her everywhere without her knowledge and I too follow her.

I thought that he will leave her but it is not happening. I need to tight the security and should leave to my home earlier as possible.

I called Arjun and asked him to hire some good people with a strong body as her bodyguard. From now on, she will know a bodyguard will follow her everywhere. She needs to be more conscious about her safety.

"Jeeju... " I shocked hearing Noora's screaming.

"You scared me. " I smiled

"Jeeju she is like that only. Since you are our jeeju, you need to tolerate us " Naina too accompanied.

"I am your jeeju right. So you need to be obedient with me us well" I said. I am smirking inner. I already met them earlier and I know they must plan something big.

"Did he behave as a police officer? " From nowhere Fahad too joined.

Oh God, all are coming to attack me. Where is Neha, is she alone.

"Where is Neha? " I asked.

"He only married her yesterday and behaving like they are married for years. " Fahad mocked.

Naina and Noora laughed.

"Jeejuuu" Again Noora called me with a dragging. She wants something from me.

"Didn't I asked you two to call me as Bhai? " I asked.

"We forget. Simple" Naina is showing her teeth.

"I asked them to call you as jeeju" Fahad said.

"Why? " I asked

"If they call you as Bhai then I too became a brother of sisters.  I don't want this. " Fahad replied. What does he mean? I narrowed my eyes and looked at him.

Seeing my eyes on him he quickly escaped, "Neha bhabhi is calling me"

I looked the direction where he ran, Neha is talking with Divya and she looking at us frequently. When she finds my eyes she quickly changed her eyes direction.

"Bhai, look at us" Noora again.

I looked at them like what?

"Since Neha took all things from home you need to pay us for that. " Naina said sheepishly.

"Naina I expect you to be mature at least" I stated the truth.

Grinning evilly she continued, " We will not give Neha if you don't give money "

"How much" I just asked. I know it must cost money for buying chocolates.

"100 US dollars. So cheap. " Noora smiled innocently.

"Total 100 dollars for that. " I wondered.

"No, no. You are mistaking us. 100 dollars for each of us. " Noora reminded.

"I will inform Neha. " Before I can inform her the little devil opened her mouth.

"If you tell her, I will tell that you badmouthed about her. " What a pretty sister in law I got.

"And I will say you still have a girlfriend " Naina too joined. I now know God will punish us for all the deeds I do at my Ajmal Bhai wedding.

What to do crying or laughing.  Having no more option I gave them money. My money.

"Kids, be cautious with the money. " I am mentally crying.

How is the update?
Next update tomorrow.

Please vote comments and share.