part 2

"Here comes my daughter," my father said with a smile full of pride.

For parents, arranged marriage is a pride moment. But for me, I am not against the marriage not against their wish of choice but I need to talk to the so-called groom and to make sure about him.

I want to do marriage later after gaining a job. I want to stand on my foot not want to depend on someone else. I clearly believe that male dominance happens only when women aren't earning enough money and need to depend on man.

If they agree to do marriage after the job I want to make sure the character of the groom. His name, job, is he first hand or second hand. He looks good, say handsome. Seems like he has many girlfriends. I don't need the used item.

I am standing there like a statue, no one asking me anything. I expected at least they may ask my name, qualifications as in movies.
But nothing happened.

"You are looking pretty dear" his mother complimented. I smiled at her. At least she talked to me. Seems like a nice mother.

What no, am I a show keeping item to say looking pretty. Huh

The groom sits opposite my dad, a couple supposed to be his parents sit beside him. The groom look at me, I won't fall for this handsome face. He then looks at his mother.

"Lets the children talk privately," his mom said, at least she thinks of me.

"No need," my father said.

I was shocked. My mother looks like nothing matters. Why is she like that? The groom is surprised and his parents shocked.

"We like your son, my decision is the last decision for my daughter. I like your son so no need to talk to her" dad said.

What's actually his problem. Is it me or him who is going to get married? If he like him then he should marry. I am frustrated like hell.

"Go in dear. We are going to fix your marriage date" again my father.

If he isn't my dad, I should beat him. I could feel my anger raising every second. Marriage my foot.

I didn't say anything and went to my room silently for the sake of my mom. If I say anything all crime will move to my mom's head. Let them go, I will ask him what is his real problem.

I don't know at least his name and they are going to fix the marriage date, my marriage date for god sake. Why are they these eager? I am not going to run away.

After some time they called me and informed me our marriage is going to happen last Sunday of this month.

Oh my god, I didn't expect that...these much early.

I need to react now, this is my life. If I didn't react I can't react in my lifeline.

"But I have just completed the ug, I want to do pg and then job. I can't think of marriage before gaining a job" I said.

"We will allow you to do a job after your marriage," his dad said. What excuse will I talk to?

"But" his mom doesn't allow me to talk and she said," we will allow you to do pg and then job. We are fine with that."

But he didn't say anything at least even a word. Is he in any love?. Doesn't he interested in this marriage. I need to capture his phone number and convince him to drag this marriage.

His parents seem like. It's hard to find a nice family. But we can't believe sugar-coated words. Sugar-coated words are filled with evil plans.

"Why this all of a sudden. Cant, we wait for at least a year?" I asked.