Part 20

Neha POV

It has been so long since we visited amusement park. We will enjoy surely. Earlier Ayaan was trying to cancel our Trip. But that won't do.

I opened washroom after changing my dress to jeans and short top with a scarf around my neck. I shocked to find Ayaan standing there with a pistol on his hand.

"Are you going to chase any criminal there? " He looked me amusingly.

"We are going to enjoy, not for any field work. " I added.

"A officer should always be conscious. I had to worry about our safety. " He started his safety blabbering.

Smiling at me I tried to escape to our siblings. But he held my hand from behind. I looked at him, my hand and again at him. If he again tried to tell about trip cancellation, then you are dead Ayaan. You are dead.

"Before going, I have to tell you something. You and your siblings should always with me or Aman and Prithvi. Don't wander anywhere. Should always be in touch and keep your phone on your pocket and mind to attend my call and answer me if you are in danger. "

"We are going to trip right? I asked slowly making him nod his head with the same seriousness.

" Ayaan please don't turn our trip to amusement park into a trip to the asylum of terrorist. And please, I am not a kid. "He is boring at all.

Annoyance is evident in his eyes, without minding it, I walk towards our team and Noora already started her mission. Selfies, yes!! She is a selfie freak. Since she doesn't have her own phone, Naina's phone is in danger.

" Di, how is my new ring? "Naina asked showing her ring.

" This is diamond. "She winked at me.

" Really? "Fahad astonished.

" Lie.. She bought it from a fancy store with less than 20Rs." Noora yelled at the top of her voice with a clear plan of destructing Niana's lie.

"Anyway it is nice. " I smiled at her.

"That's it. Noora, I won't give you this ring. Never. Never means never. " She said and Noora pouted.

"I will tell to my Mom. " She complained.

"So, go and tell. I don't care. " She is not in a good mood. Don't forget to note that me and  Naina will get angry very quickly. Usually Naina will stay peace whenever I cause problems and vice versa.

"Then let's go. " Ayaan said.

"Bhai, you are looking so good. Let's take a selfie. " Noora shouted. She doesn't have any intention to take selfie with me. I should cut the connection between them. Ayaan is stealing my position.

"Neha, come and stay beside bhai. " Noora yelled.

"Girl, can't you talk normally. Why are yelling so much? " Standing beside Ayaan I asked.

"This is the after effect of leaving with you. Bhai be careful, your fate should be same. " She giggled, Ayaan smiled and me looking like a burning volcano. Due to my luck, she captured that photo.

Then we took photo with all of them. When we started our journey. Noora is in all mood to post the pictures. Sitting beside Ayaan, my whole tension is whether he show this gun to my dear sisters or not. They will be afraid if they saw so.

I am in the passenger seat near Ayaan. Naina and Noora sitting near the window seat at the two corners and off course Fahad is trapped in between them. Prithvi and Aman is coming on a different car behind us.