Part 39

Stars accompanied moon to bright the sky that is embedded with darkness. Birds started to make sound to make sure Ayaan is alone, alone in the darkness.

Holding phone on his hand, he desperately waiting for that one call, not from job and anyone, but from his love, his wife.

'She may be sleeping'. He concluded himself after getting no response from the other side even after two days. He is giving excuse to himself making sure that Neha is not at all fault, to give him a call or to answer him. She maybe busy. And whatever happens to her, she is safe and sound at her parents home.

Even though Ayaan was too busy these days, so he didn't disturbed her by calling continuously. At first he too thought to give her some space with her parents.

But today, the weekend! He wanted to meet her, to talk with her and to share about all the things that happened these two days.

He again tried to call her, but alas! No response. Assuring the time 10.36 pm, he went his way to sleep. Who don't love to sleep early on the weekend?
_____

"What are you planning to do? " Laila asked?

"Nothing, I am actually worried about Neha. "

"What happened to her? "

"I need to file a divorce soon for her. " He replied while wiping the eye glasses like it has so many dusts.

"You are not answering my questions. When are you planning to give her phone back to her? " Laila asked but this time, her voiced raise a bit.

"Are you crazy? After all these happened, you still want her to be with him? I won't let that happen. "

"Whatever! " Laila rolled her eyes. "Your wish. "  She began to walk but turning her head to him, she continued, " Anyway we all love Ayaan, and i am planning to invite him for dinner for tomorrow. "

"Do you think that I am a fool? " He roared. Without minding him she walked away.

"And she started to voice against me? How dare she? I will show her whose words have more power. "

_
On the other side, once everyone believed the strong girl Neha is not getting what's going on with her life. When she doesn't wants to get married, her dad forced he to get married and now, when she falls in love with her husband and leads a good life, her dad wants her to separate from her love.

Sometimes Neha wonders whether her dad is a psychopath or anything. No one can predict what's going on in his mind. Whether he is nice or not, whether he is trying to prove something or not.

But she can't move on with the tide. She needs to do something immediately even before anything gets out of her hands .

She was outside her room and finds Naina on the upper living room looking at the window, losing at thoughts. Even though Neha coughs several times to gain her attention, nothing seems working.

"Naina... I am sorry for the case of Zain. " With the mention of Zain, Naina immediately looks at her sister who is not looking at all guilty.

"Naina, I understands that you love him, but this is not the way to express your love. Do you know how we were tensed the all night. "

"That's why I relied the message to you all that I am staying somewhere. "

"Telling lies is not the fact to solve an issue. " Neha reminds her.

"Whatever! You first clear your life matters and then comes to my life. " Naina rolls her eyes and she walks away.

_

Hearing some sound on her room, Neha walks to her room to check what's the issue.

Suddenly she saw a shadow, which caused her to remember that kidnapping scene, even though it was funny sometimes it is maniac to her.

Even before she screams with her throat out, a hand covered her mouth and whispered "zz"

"Neha it's me. " Even that mere sound is enough for her to calm down.

Her eyes started to wither tears with happiness and her voice is not allowing her speak. By breaking voice she gasped, "Ayaan."

And the next second she pulled him into a hug and immersed in their world. Love is always special. No one can understand about love and no one can understand their feeling, but only them.

With the pleasure of meeting after few days, their words are the heartbeats that communicate with the souls. No one is ready to withdraw from hug, they want it to be forever.

After few minutes, her eyes started to wet again, "Ayaan." She whispered.

That mere sound is enough for him to understand the pain in her voice, "I know what's going on dear. Don't worry, I am here and we will make it better. "

A sentence is enough for her to calm down. That has assurance with the insurance of her trust. She smiled  lightly hoping for better.

Holding her hands, he walks into the main living room.

"Ayaan dad is there. " She reminded him.

"Why should I be afraid of him. I am holding my wife's hand, not anyone's else. " He said with a straight face.

Her dad put the newspaper on the table and roared, "why are you here? "

"Why do you think, for taking my wife back. "

"I don't want my daughter to live with you. "

"But I want dad. " Neha said with all her mind.

"Dad why are you like this. I don't want to live in sorrow. You made me marry and now you are trying to make me divorce. Are you a sadist? " She asked.

"Whatever you say, I won't allow. "

"Then don't allow father in law. We are going. Allowing or not is your wish but living together is our wish. " Saying so Ayaan left the home holding Neha's hand.

Even though her dad is angry how long can he be angry, he is childish for his own reason and they are strong for their love.

While entering the car, Neha asked, "if you are going to be this tough, then why you entered via the backside like a scaredy cat? " She chuckled.

"Actually I was scared of your dad, he is your dad so unbelievable. Then after seeing my tigress I became strong. " Getting a hit on his stomach he pulled her closely and kissed her forehead for a better tomorrow.

THE END

For rest of the story, a sequel is coming.
Don't worry I will upload the story only after completing it.

Thank you for everyone who is with me with this journey.