part 11

When the car reached gate, a security came and opened the gate. Is it surely his home? Does a police constable has these huge house?

Yes, me and the scary cat Ayaan reached his home, but ammi said it is my home. So I reached my new home.

It is a beautiful contemporary style double stored home. But how can this constable build this home. I looked at him who is driving our car. May be it is their family money. Whatever! I rolled my eyes and opened the door when he parked the car in the carporch.

After leaving the car only I realised one thing, should I walk to the home or wait for him? He come near me and smiled. Oh my goodness this scary cat  is smiling at me. I plastered a smile at him.

"Come" He said. Even if he didn't said me to come, I will surely follow him. Because Ammi said it is my home. I am dancing in my mind with that single thought.

I followed him and he showed me every room. It is a simple home with a living room, dining room, 3 bedroom on ground floor and kitchen, work area. First floor also have 3 bedroom , living room, library.

"This room is for our.. " He suddenly stopped his sentence. Our what? I expectedly look him. But he suddenly took his phone and engaged with it.

"Ayaan" When I called him he surprisingly looked at me. Am I not call him by that?

"Where is my room? " I asked.

"Come" He reached the ground floor took me to the master bedroom.

"This is our room" He proclaimed.

"Our room! " I narrowed my eyes.

"What happened? " He asked like nothing happened

" I mean " I am right so I will tell. After  looking at him who looking at me with tension filled eyes. "I need a separate room" I added

"See Neha" I am seeing scary cat. Don't say that you are afraid to sleep alone. May be these days he slept with Fahad.

"I can understand" I said by cutting him.

He looked at me  like a question. I sighed and continued, "even though you are afraid to sleep alone I need a seperate room"

"What? " His eyes will touch the floor.

"It is simple to sleep alone, nothing to worry. I myself sleep with teddy bear, you can try it. "

He is standing there with half opened mouth.

"Neha, I don't have any fear to sleep alone. I mean" He started to rub his forehead. "I mean we are married, so.. We need to sleep together"

"What? There is no one here, so no one question us"

"But"

"No but, I need sometime before proceeding this marriage. "

"Look Neha, a servant will come after noon, she will reach everything in Ammi's ears. " By hearing it I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, just hear me out, in this home we are not alone" He added.

"Thank god" Accidentally it slipped from my mouth and he smirked. Oh my God, does he think that I am eager to sleep with him, jerk!

"We have two gunman Mr Aman and Mr Prithvi. One security. One servant since you don't know cooking and I am not free at all so.. " He looked at me. What I supposed to say.

He is a constable, why he need two gunman. My mind is questioning but I can't ask him.

"Okay " I replied. At the next second he placed my luggage in our so called room.

"Neha this is my number" He called me with his phone. He have my number. Was he stalking me?

This is our first long conversation.

Ignoring him, I walked to the living room and switch on the television. I am missing my mom, dad and my cute siblings. What must they doing now?

❤❤❤

Third person's POV

"Naina di, what are you doing? " Asked Noora.

"Can't you see, I am watching cdrama" She replied while watching the drama through her phone.

"Can you please give me your phone" Noora asked with blinking eyes.

"Noora, can't you see? " Naina asked

"No, I can't" Noora replied.

"Mom, Noora is torturing me" Naina shouted.

"Mom, she is watching drama" Noora too shouted and showed her tongue.

"Solve your problem by your own,  I don't have time for your fights" Laila said from adjacent room. " I am missing my Neha and you two" She can't continue her sentence, a drop of tear silently escaped from her eyes. She wiped it immediately.

"Did I said to marry her off? " Naina asked.  Naina shocked by her own sentence. Noora warned her through eyes and Naina continued, "but mom out bhai is there for her. She is so lucky to have him. So don't worry mom" She walked to her mom and hugged her mom.

"So you don't love us? " Naina asked

"How can you say like these Naina, I want to cherish you until you marry off" Laila said.

"Am I an outsider. If Neha is there, she will give her phone. Now who will give me phone" She took her emotional drama and wiped her non existing tears.

"Oh drama queen, take my phone" Naina give her phone.

Noora grinned happily, "Are you happy now, after 15 minutes return her phone to her or else I will come to you with stick" Laila warned.

"Mom, your elder daughter married off and you are supposed to cry for it" Noora said and Naina widened her eyes.

Laila slapped Noora's hand and Noora ran away.

"This kid, when will she get mature? " Laila chuckled.

"Mom, I won't marry off early. I want to live with you forever" Laila caressed Naina's hair while she layed on her mom's lap.

❤❤❤

Neha POV

" Neha, I have some urgent work, stay within home" He said while combing his hair with his fingers.

"Okay" So he think I am a kid.

"Neena aunt will come soon"

"Who is that? " I asked?

"The servant, but she is sweet. " He said with a smile.

While walking away from me he stopped near door and asked, " Can you try this marriage at once? " He asked with hopeful eyes.

"You can take your time" He winked and walk away.

Who is your favorite?