part 8

Ayaan's POV

Today I met Neha's parents and told the situation. After hearing the situation clearly they understand that no one can take care of her more than me. And finally they agreed for marriage.

I am really so happy.  I am an ACP. Her father loves police.

I am in love with her for a long back. But she doesn't know. I was behind her but she didn't turn.

Basically the things are getting more and more complicated. She is not safe anymore. I think she still doesn't know what she made for herself. She is flying like a free bird.

I told to her parents that if she married someone, I have some limit to protect her. Her partner may not trust the peak of problems. It will cause damage to her. I promised that I will take care of her not only because of profession, but I like her.

He hugged me and said, he was looking a man like me for her.

But I didn't tell him that I have fallen in love with her a long back. Before I can realise I fallen. I used to saw her face daily, her smile gradually became my happiness.

I love the way how she cares for her sisters. She learnt martial arts for her sister's security. But she failed to notice her own safety.

Her friend Divya is my neighbour and later we became friends. She knew that I love Neha. From Divya, I learnt that Neha hates love marriages. She hates marriage.

I am here waiting for the moment for her to fall in love with me and she is creating moments to not in fall love with me. That simply makes me smile.

I reached home and talked to my parents about my interest in marriage with her. I thought they will oppose me but their sentence make me shocked.

"We were waiting to hear this from your mouth" Oh no! Did they found out about my secret love for her?

"Why? " I whispered but they heard.

"How many times we ask you to marry someone. At last, you found your girl. That's great" My mother said.

Are they truly saying or mocking me? I can't believe it.

Thank God that Fahad is not here. He went to visit our maternal grandparents and will be back only after a week. I have time till then. I need to make it a perfect arranged marriage.

"Is it for your profession or not, you are saving a girl" My father patted on my shoulder. I smiled at them.

Due to my profession, I am not always live with them. I have a house next city and I usually live there. Sometimes they all come to my house, sometimes not.

Waiting for not a minute we reached Neha's house the very next day.

"Here comes my daughter," Her father said and I looked in the direction. She is looking indeed beautiful. My Neha is always beautiful inside and outside.

She looked at me, no she is checking me out. I can say clearly that a lot of things are running through her little mind.

"You are looking pretty dear," My mom said. Love you mom. So no problem. I didn't think mom will compliment her. But it happened. She smiled at my mom. I looked at my mom and thanked her through my eyes.

Lets the children talk privately"  My mom said. What will I ask her? I know her really well. Maybe she needs to ask me.

"No need ", shocking me her father replied. But I need her acceptance in this marriage.

"We like your son, my decision is the last decision for my daughter. I like your son so no need to talk to her" Her dad said.

Why he is like this?

"Go in dear. We are going to fix your marriage date" again her father.

After she went her father said, "if we ask her, she will try to stop this marriage as quickly as possible. And I am really conscious of her safety. I don't want her to know what dip she created. She will become so depressed. " I now understand the father's mind. He really loves her. But what I heard from Divya, he is a Hitler.

Later we fixed the marriage and after meeting her once more we left.

My parents really like her.

"If it is for your profession or not, we really like her," My pappa said.

While travelling through the car I said, "Mumma, pappa... Can please tell everybody that it is an arranged marriage " They looked at me.

"I mean... It was you two who found her"  I added.

"Okay, we will try" My Mumma burst into a smile.

"Mumma be serious, don't tell to Fahad" My younger brother. He is a nightmare for me.

I can't talk to her today. So I decided not to talk to her until the wedding.

If I open my mouth, everything will be revealed. It is for my own safety because she learned karate.

Later Divya called me.

"What had you done? "

"Me? "

"She called you a shy person. Can't you at least talk to her? "

"I didn't get a chance to talk to her"
I said the truth

"Don't you have her number? "
She asked like she doesn't know.

"I have. "
I replied.

"Then call her and solve the problem"

"I can't call her"

"Why? "

"It is none of your business. That our privacy. "

"Hey ACP are you gone mad? After meeting Neha you are blabbering"

"Ask her to call"

"But boys need to take the first step"

"But it saying ladies first"

"I can't play in between two of you. Remember you have a shy image in front of her. " She cut the call after a long barking.

I was looking for a minute to talk to her. But when I get the chance I can't. I don't know, what is actually my problem. I can meet her and talk to her at our engagement. Why the unnecessary rushing??

Don't you wondering why Divya is so supportive of me. There is a secret.

Next update: tomorrow.

I know nothing can help me  for not updating. But bribing with other chapter help.