Part 32

When the aura of cutlet reached her nostrils, she felt heaven. After moving to another bowl she picked one and tasted it.

"Aww, I didn't know that I was such a good cook. " After praising herself she closed the YouTube cooking video and thanked online cooking videos.

Yes, she is cooking for the first time by her will. Cooking, she thought to be her enemy is close to her for the first time. Love can make everyone to love anything and that same love played on Neha's head. Impressing Ayaan is her another goal now. Because, on the success party of tomorrow, she planned something else. For that, these things are basic.

Placing it on dining table, she checked the clock. Yes, it is the usual time Ayaan return home. But he is nowhere. Walking here and then she checked the cutlet again and again, confirming it is still there.

Even though she want to eat to, she is controlling very hard to not eat. She have to impress Ayaan. Mission is important for her.

Waiting for 15 minutes is like a 15 hours for her. And finally she decided one thing, if he didn't come before she count ten, then he won't have chance to eat her special food. Laying on the table she started counting.

5-6-8

"Why are you laying on the table? Are you sick? " Hearing Ayaan's sound she jumped with happiness.

"You came? " She asked. But her changing mood in these days is hard to handle him. He smiled at her.

"I will go and fresh up. " Ayaan is about to go to his room. But Neha held his hand from behind.

Doing something like this is rare, and the one who is doing it is none other than Neha. Ayaan is confused for one minute and looked at her.

"I cooked something. " This is only needed for him to drop his jaw and he looked at her with utter shock. Even in wild dreams he can't think that Neha will cook and too she will share the food that she cooked.

Ayaan with confusion pinched himself.

"Aa.. " He screamed and confirmed that it is not dream but a living dream.

"What? " Neha asked at his idiotic act.

"I was checking whether it is dream or not. " He smiled only get him a kick on his stomach.

"Are you clear now? " Neha asked with a giggle. "Any more doubts? I can wake you up from your dream. " She showed a plastic smile tightening her teeth.

"Not needed. " Ayaan smiled rubbing his stomach.

"If not needed then go away, Neha give me. Let me taste it first. " Without any invitation Fahad sat on the chair and looked at both of them.

"Fahad, it is my wife cooked for the first time, so I have to eat first. " Ayaan draw a chair and sat opposite to him.

"But it is my sister who cooked, so I have to taste it first. Even though you are her husband she cooked for me, isn't it Neha? " Fahad asked with a smirk.

Again, Neha found herself in a tough position. She can't give it to Fahad making Ayaan disappointed. Because it is her mission to get his good books. At the same time, she can't give to Ayaan making her embarrassed in front of Fahad, he will tease her to death.

"I cooked for myself. If you two eat silently then I will give, or else you two have to sit here silently driving a boat on your mouth. " Saying so Neha took a cutlet from the plate and took a bite.

"Ummmm!!! I never tasted such an awesome extraordinary tasty brilliant cutlet cooked by some famous cook. " She commented herself and took next bite.