part 6

And finally, the saddest day came. My marriage day. I am hell tensed.

When the majority is happy I am here in the deep of sadness. I don't know what the future store for me. But now everyone is running there and there all happily.

"You look beautiful Neha" my mom complimented me. I smiled at her.

Naina and Noora came and took some selfies. I am in a happy mood now. I took photos with mom and dad. I am going to leave my family forever. That one thought really shook me.

"Di, we are gonna miss you" naina came and hugged me. I too hugged her.

"No one wanted me" Noora pouted. We dragged and had a group hug.

"My daughter would be more beautiful on her wedding day," my paternal aunt said. My mom just gives me an artificial smile.

My paternal aunt Khadeeja always like that. Never leave a single opportunity to compare me with her child. From childhood to now, she never left a single chance. Whether she will compare her daughter with me or herself with my mom.

Khadeeja mami is always in the land of taunting others. And my dad gives full support to her. We cant raise a single wrong deed of her in front of dad, it will become a huge fight. By marrying off I can leave Mami, which make me happy.

From childhood, she compares her daughter Fiza with me by school grades. I have higher grades than her, so she took admission on the same tuition for her as me. She even calls and complains to dad that I didn't cleariza's doubts. What can I do, when she didn'tn'tsked me a doubt. Am I her tuition teacher or what?

Next problem is colour, she is little darker than me. So mami often come and inspect my room to check whether am I using any beauty creams.

She is the one of the peoples who wanted to make my marriage quick. She says she can only send fiza married off If only I mary. She says because I am elder to Fiza. Yes I am elder one month elder to her.

But fiza is nice and lovable girl. Breaking my thoughts Fiza , div and my sisters called me and informed to come to the stage of auditorium.

Nikkah was done at Mosque,now only party remaining. I am officially his wife now. I am again feeling tensed.

We exchanged garlands and he tied maritial chain on my neck. I am shivering. I dint give my eyes for the decorations, dances or anything.

And Ayaan he is smiling now. What happened to him. I am hell scared and the scary cat is not scary. Yes, he is holding a kerchief and wiping his sweats. So not only me he is also on the same state as me.

I looked at my family. My dad is not there to see. My mom have tears in her eyes so as my sisters. My friends and cousins are in a happy mood.

Looking on my mom my eyes are also getting wet. I will breakdown at any moment.

"Our bold lioness, are you going to cry" div teased me. That hurt my ego. I controlled my emotion. My dad came there at the right time and looking at me.

I looked at him and said to.div, "no I am happy..someone dont like me being at home. So he was desperate to make me leave my home" I said

I found my dad closing his eyes for a moment and came to me and hugged me . I cried on his embrace. My sisters too join me.

"So my sisters you can come at home at any time" Ayaan said to Naina and Noora .

They smiled," we dont need tou permission jeeju, anyway thats now my di's home" Noora said proudly.

Everyone smiled. Mom pinched her ears. Noora is a gem , she always know how to turn a sad moment to happy.

"According to your order madam" ayaan's brother said. And we all laughed.

Cameraman came and asked to give stills for photo. They never allowed to eat atleast. I am hell hungry..

Me and Ayaan give some pose. My cheeks are paining due to plastering smile for all time. And finally seeing our condition my mother in law suggested to give photos after having food.

We are having food but this scary cat didnt talked to me. He only talked to my family but not me. What is actually his problem.

According to Noora said his home is my home. So why should I afraid. He should be afraid of me!! He give space to a camel...

I didnt eat well. Deep inside my heart I am tensed , scared...my chicken fry is looking at me. I cant eat more I am feeling nausea. Noora is having other ice cream so as Naina . I can say its count reached higher than 10.

My mom and dad dont but ice cream often, they say it is not good for health.....

Everything was over, I say bye to everyone and left to his home ...no my home.

In kerala, after marriage the bride and groom should go to groom's home and then by night should reach bride's home for wedding night. And by the very next day, they will leave to groom's home. By remembering all this I am getting tired.

We reached his home. Due to tiredness I didnt checked home nicely but all others are playing around. And then we reached my family home.

It is night. I was said to go to my room. Its really bad, how can one's family send a girl to a boy in a room alone and at night. Ridiculous!!!!

I entered my room and he Ayaan is looking something on his phone. Ignoring him I went to Washroom and changed to my nughtwear, I dint forget to choose decent long night wear.

I stepped out and found him still in the party dress. He is expecting for hear something.

I looked at him then only I realized. I made a huge mistake by reading wattpad arranged marriage books. Those have wedding night at grooms place and have couch. But here its opposite, my room dont have couch. It is a big room. When my parents suggested to bring one to my room. I strongly against to get more space . But now what should I do.

He is really expecting to hear something. What should I do???

💐💐💐
So I am back. Finally they got married'

Will Ayaan talk to Neha even at once?

What should Neha do? She dont have couch

Thank you for reading this book.

New characters came khadeeja mami and her daughter Fiza.

Books' name and cover changed