Part 16

I cant believe it reached 16 chapters.

Neha POV

I am smiling, smiling and again smiling remembering them. How I missed them? Before we used to tease each other, fight, and pulling legs. Noora comes to my room and messed my bed all the time whenever I went to college. Earlier it was irritating but now, I am missing them like hell.

After parking the car Ayaan looked at and asked, "what made you so happy? "

"Tomorrow Naina and Noora will come. I am so happy and they asked me to buy sandwiches and ice creams, so don't forget to buy these things. " I smiled but he folded his hands and raised his eye brow.

"Don't feel like I am counting on you. It was you who don't allow me to step outside because of your stupid enemies. " I looked a him.

"But I didn't tell anything. I will buy it, there is no problem for that. By the way Fahad too come tomorrow. "

"Woooow!!! That's good. I heard that he gonna stay with us. " I am happy that I don't have to stay here alone, yeah of course with boring Ayaan and his gunmen.

"Yeah, he is. " We walked out of the car. The two gunmen Prithvi and Aman came and saluted him for only makes me laugh. Today my mood is good, after all they will come tomorrow.

"You don't need to salute him." I whispered them when he went inside...

"That's your duty Madam" Prithvi wont stop calling me as Madam.

"It's a part of our job. " Aman too. Anyway it is their wish.

After changing dress and walking here and there I am feeling bored. That Ayaan is reading something. Since childhood I hate reading. Sitting next to him, I turned on the TV and played a movie. Mystery thrillers are my favorite.

"Where are you going? " He stood up.

"I am reading and you played movie. How can I read it Neha? "

"You should have concentration. " I defended. After sighing he switched off the TV, the nerve of him.

"Why you turned it off? "

"Are you planning to stay seperate room from tomorrow also. Fahad is going to stay here and your siblings will come tomorrow. At least take your things to our room so that they won't get any suspicious." Our room?

"Let it be night. I will do it. " I looked at him, I am bored.

"Ayaan, I don't know anything about you. Just tell me about yourself. "

"Thank you. At last you like to know about me." He smiled and sat back.

"What do you know about me? " He asked.

"Your name, your family and your job and at last but not least you have an enemy. " When I said this he smirked.

"I don't have an enemy." I really misunderstood him. "But I have more enemies. " What??? I know my eyes are gonna fall down any passing second..

"Do you bought enemies to have more. How did you get it. Why my Dad married me to an enemy of anyone? "

"I don't know anything but your Dad like me like you do. " Like me do, but I didn't like him. But I don't hate him. Do I like him? He is making me confused. But I don't love him that's the truth.

"Just leave it. Where did you born and brought up? Let consider this as an interview."

"Here. I born and brought up here. " He shower his hands. "Tell me about yours too. "