Part 29

"Why she didn't wake up yet? " Anand asked with curiosity. Unbuttoning his first two button due to heat, he turned the AC on.

"When did she became so beautiful? " He chuckled and took a glass of fresh juice from his accomplice while the other one is shaking here and now without having any option left.

"Go and prepare chocolate shake for madam. Usually girls like these all. " He said smiling at her.

"But why she didn't wake up yet? Can anyone be unconscious these long? " He looked at Arjun sternly but he gulped. Arjun's forehead is sweating and he praying to God for making her wake up now. If not he will pass out.

Blinking her eyes, Neha opened her eyes and looked at the surrounding with a shock.

"Who is these people, Arjun? " She asked immediately after sitting on that couch where she layed down till a second before.

Arjun is an all silent mode struggling himself to reply but looked at Anand miserably but Anand is only laughing.

"Oh Neha, just bark. I love your energy. " He showed his hand to her for a hifi but she not responded, but giving him a weird look and look away.

"So do you remember me? " He asked waving his hand in front of her face to get her attention.

"Why not? " She replied arrogantly.

"Impressive." Folding his hands he said, still smile is not leaving his lips.

"How can forget you before making you suffer. " Clenching her jaw she replied.

"Me too the same. How can I leave you alone before making you suffer with me. " He husky said only to make her shiver. Her inner body is shivering but she stands like nothing affects her.

"Just open your hairs. " Before his arm reached her hair to open the pony tail, her hands smashed at his chest making him wince.

"You are so strong." He laughed again only makes her realise that he is a psycho. "But I like it. " He winked and she looked alway.

"I was wondering why Ayaan married you and still backing on my case. But you are so sweet. " When the chocolate shake came with shaking plate, he took it and handed it to Neha.

Even though she can't say no to food, her inner self is not ready to accept from him. Taking a spoon of ice cream scooped over the shake, she extended it to him.

He looked at her unbelievably. He thought he won't drink that and he should force her to drink making her cry.

"I can't trust you. You should try first. " She mouthed. 

Shocking for a moment he have that spoon and returned to her.

"I don't need that spoon. That must have your saliva. " Again giving a weird expression she started drinking with the straw.

"Don't you feel scared? " Anand asked. It is his first time seeing someone whom he kidnapped is sitting there with Joly feeling.

"For what? " She asked concentrating on her drink.

"You are kidnapped. " Anand whispered.

"Woow. I was hoping for a moment to get kidnapped. " After drinking the shake she handed it to one of his man.

Anand's eye should be reach on the floor anytime soon. He is shocked.

"If you are not scared yet. Then okay. He take his gun from his pocket. Storing it with bullets he showed to her arrogantly.