Part 7

What should I do?  This scary cat won't tell me anything. Looking at my bed and at him I said,

"You can sleep on the floor " He looks at me with big eyes.  I didn't mind.  He is about to tell something.  I know he is afraid of Me.  Poor man how did he get into the police. Maybe he is some constable.

And again for telling something he opened his mouth.  I know he wants to sleep in the bed.  But no way,  it is my bed. I won't allow it.  So I said, " actually I am only comfortable for sleeping alone.  Hope you understand. " I smirked at him.

He is looking at me with the opened jaw. Sorry man, you need to lay on the floor. It was not me who brings up the proposal and I didn't agree with it.

"I mean, " he rubbed his back neck and continued " I have some pending works. ". He looks at me for my expression.

I am here suppression my smile. I know he can't accept his defeat so he brought up his work.  What man?  Does the police constable have extra work 

"will you please give me your laptop.  " cool man.  You can't accept your defeat.  I take my laptop and give it to him with an artificial smile. He takes it and sat on the chair in front of my study table.

"You can sleep, " He said.  Did he think I will wait for him?  No way!.  I looked at him with my corner eyes and made sure that he is actually working.

Covering the duvet completely over me.  I later with hugging my Teddy PinkY.

Suddenly one thing came to my mind, will he too ask me to lay on the floor in his bedroom. No News,  don't think negative.  First of all,  he married me.  Not me married him.  So his home is my home but my home is not his home until I accept him.  Secondly,  if he took revenge I can tell to his parents and they will scold him. I found myself smiling at that thought.  Thirdly, after all, he is afraid of me. Thinking all these things sleep overtook me.

⚡⚡⚡
After all the events I reached his home. It is a big two-story home, with nearly 6 big bedrooms. Everywhere is newly painted.  I am standing near him, Ayaan. He is doing something on the phone without giving me at least a look.  He is looking handsome with well build body.  I think he will go to the gym daily to work out. 

I found Naina and Noora sitting in the living room I walk to them and sit there. His younger brother Fahad too came.

"Hello Fahad, where is Ajmal Bhai " Ajmal Bhai is the elder brother.

"he went today morning. Urgent work came "

"Everyone is busy here " I mumbled.

"but not me.  I am available at any time other than college hours " he smiled.

"By the way Naina if you need any books just ask me since I have so many friends who took the same subject as you" he offered.

"oh!  If need I will ask you " she politely said.

There stand Ayaan talking,  jocking and smiling at girls.  He has the only problem with me.  One day for sure I will kill him.

Why his things matter to me.  I too don't have any feelings. I looked back at my siblings. Noora has an irritated face while looking at Mom's phone.  She doesn't have her own phone but Mom's phone is like her own. Full time it is on her hand.

"di.. " here comes her sad tone.  After today I can't hear much of her voice. I am feeling terrible. I look at her followed by Naina and Fahad

"di,  these people asking whose marriage was done.  I put a story on Instagram,  don't they have eyes. " she rolled her eyes.

I took my phone and saw her Instagram story. The story is full of foods and her.  Nothing else. More specifically food selfie and on the very last story, there is a group selfie of me, Naina and Noora with a caption.  We will miss you. Happy marriage life.

I facepalmed myself.  What will I say to her?

"At least put one marriage photo of di then only they can understand there is a wedding took place, " Naina told after hitting Noora's hand. She made a sad face which is so funny. I and Fahad chuckled.

"My cutie... I will miss you " I said while pinching her chubby cheeks.

"how many times did I told you don't pinch my cheeks " She scolded me while rubbing them. I laughed at her cute face.

A teenage girl came to me and told me that my mom is calling me.  I walked to my mom and asked her,  she told me she didn't call me.  When J turned back a little child came to me with a piece of paper extending to me.

I opened  the paper and read,

Don't think that you escaped while marrying him

I read it once more.  It may be some prank.  I towed it on the floor and walked back to my siblings.

Third person's pov
Ayaan took the paper Neha had read and read it. He looked at his surroundings and found Neha returned chit-chatting without any worries.

He took his Bluetooth headset and called someone and said, "things are getting much complicated "

🌹🌹🌹
So how is the chapter?

Came back after a long time.

Do you need Ayaan's Pov or need to know about him through Neha 

✨👑🎩👑🎩👑🎩✨
🎶😁😁😁😁😁😁🎶
👏👗👕👗👕👗👕👏
🎤🎶🎺🎶🎵📢🎶🎸
Take care