Part 26

Reached 1k votes. 💃💃💃 I am so happy.. Our book reached 1k votes. Aren't you happy? 😍😁

Don't forget to give votes, spam the book with comments and follow me for getting updates.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Neha POV

After ten minutes Ayaan reached home. I am still sitting outside, not outside but lawn with Prithvi, Aman and Arjun. It is boredom to wait outside until he came.

"Your sir came, let's Arjun come inside. " I said with a smile looking at Ayaan.

"When did you come Arjun. Let's get inside." With a smile Ayaan hand over the shopping kit to me. Hope he bought the thing I asked him.

I walked ahead and placed it on my bedroom to check whether he bought it or not. I can't trust him like that. Two chocolate, cake, sweets and yes, here it is. He bought it. I really mistook him.

With a smile I headed to the living room and Arjun just sit on the chair. Ayaan is looking at me with a  weird smile. What happened to him?

"Ayaan, can you prepare coffee for us. " I asked him politely.

"Sure." With a small smile, Ayaan stood up and walked to the kitchen. I know it is bad to ask him to prepare coffee when he just come back. But it is inappropriate for not give anything to our guest. If I prepare then, we have to call ambulance.

Arjun staring at me at the glance of Ayaan going to make coffee.

"What happened? " I asked him by sitting on the place where Ayaan had sat.

"Is Ayaan going to make coffee " He sounds like Ayaan gone to Mars for preparing coffee.

"Don't you want? " If he is not our guest and his colleague, Arjun surely hear some sweet talks from me. Poor him, he doesn't have luck.

"That's not. "

"So , you don't want? " I asked him again

"I want that. I like coffee. I mean, I am surprised to know that he is making coffee . "

"Don't tell me you don't know the basic things. " I laughed.

"So Neha, tell me about you. " He quickly changed the topic. Good for him.

"Oh, I am waiting for opening college. " I smiled.

"Here is. " Ayaan came with coffee just before Arjun asks more.

"You are so lucky to have Ayaan, Neha. " Arjun smiled.

What to tell now. I smiled showing my teeth.

"Neha, your mom called me and asked you to call her. " He said quickly.

"I forgot to call her today. Excuse me Arjun, I will be back. " I headed to our bedroom finding my phone.

It had been a while I called Ammi, Ayaan's Ammi. Okay, I will call her later. First, I have to call Mom.

With the first ring, somebody picked the call and I don't have to guess who is this.

"Neha di. I was about to call you to tell you something. " Without saying a hello Noora started her ranting. Yes, I was missing those rants these days.

"Tell me. Before that where is Mom? " Does she asked me to call to tell me something important.

"I don't know. Maybe chatting with the neighbors. First hear me. "