Part 14

Ayaan POV

I felt sad when she closed the door on my face. I asked her to not lock the door, nothing more. I wasn't expecting this side from her. She may don't feel free around me, yes..she doesn't know me enough. But I know her for year's that makes me comfortable around her.

I walked back to my room. Sitting on the chair in front of the table, I opened my computer. I looked at the folder, that I saved for the case. It is all about Neha and the one who follows her. One of his members also visited our marriage. They never showed like that before. I thought marrying her will make them afar, but it makes them too close to us.

I asked Neha to don't lock the door, because I don't know if anyone jumps inside from the window. Gunmen are here, but it's good to not lock the door. No one has will come inside the home, our eyes are all around.

I asked Neha to share a room with me but she mistook me. That thought makes me shy.

After shutting down the computer, I walked back to her room. But to my surprise, she didn't lock the door. Without her knowledge, she is making me go crazy around her.

Getting inside the room, I found her sleeping peacefully, hugging her teddy. There is no space between the teddy and her. Why is she hugging it? Even though it is not a living thing, I felt my blood burning. I snatched the teddy from her and thrown it to the table next to the bed.

But she dragged me to the bed and hugged me. Did she think of me as her teddy? She won't know what's causing me insane. I am a man with feelings and hormone.

Half of my body is on the bed and my legs are outside. She is tightly hugging my neck and my head is locked between her hand and body.

How many times I dreamt of sleeping with hugging her. Even though she is in her sleep, I like it. But it won't be good if she woke up. She will kill me alive.

I freed my self from her, after trying my level best. She has soft skin and a pretty face. I admired her face. Surprising me, she rolled on the bed causing me to see her bare skin inside the T-shirt.

I gulped my saliva and turned around, it won't be good. It is really good that she chose to sleep separately or else, I do think to know what else will happen.

I turned to her and adjusted her t-shirt. After locking the door, I ran to my room, and catches a duvet and ran back to her room. Covering her with a duvet and caressing her face, I walked back, after closing the door properly.

Next morning

Today is a holiday, a servant came and made meals for us then she left.

Taking a bath, I am going jogging.  Neha didn't wake up yet. The gunmen are my hope, they are around her, the all-time.

Returning, I noticed a car parked a little away from our home. I felt a little suspicious. Around all cases and protecting Neha, I am a little cautious about everything and everybody.

When I reached near to the car, it drives away. Why? It is a black car, with a number plate. I didn't notice the number on the number plate.

I ran to the home and found Neha, in her salwar. Water is dripping from her hair like she is showered just now. She is eating food with a phone in her hand.

"Didn't you dry your hair?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied with her eyes are still on phone and another hand on the phone.

I walked to the adjacent room and took a towel. I tried her hair causing my ear to break at her yell.

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

"Don't you know?" I asked.

"Why are you acting like my mom.?" She asked.

"So, you were like this even there. I thought you didn't dry hair properly, because of the lack of hair drier/"

" It is enough." She again.

"Neha, stay still. What if you got a fever, everyone will tell, you are afraid of me and that caused your fever." I sighed

"Who is afraid? Me or someone else's!" She giggled.

After finishing my work, I snatched her phone.

"Hey, take your phone." She said.

"Eat without looking at the phone." In front of everyone, she is bold. But for real, she is still a kid.

"Aren't you ordering me?"

"No, I am taking care of  you." I smiled but she looked at me with a strange expression and finished the food without looking at me.

Watching her is great.

"Have you are?" Thank God, finally, she asked.

"No," I replied.

"I finished my food, and I am taking my phone back." She took her phone back from the table.

"Don't you have work today?" She asked.

"No" I replied. Disappointment is evident in her eyes.

"I have an interview today, if you don't like to stay at home and feel bad, then you can accompany me." She said.

Isn't she feeling friendly to me? Wait...

"What interview?" I asked.

"For MBA admission" she replied.

"Don't tell me that you are doing an MBA"

"Yes, I am going to do an MBA."

"Neha, but."

"What do you think Ayaan? To lock me at this home forever just because you married me."

"It is for your  safety."

"My safety..." She laughed." I thought it is my Dad who is like that. But seems like every man is the same." She is hurt.

"You are my wife and I have so many enemies." I can't tell her that someone is following her and that person is looking for a chance to hurt her.

"That's your enemies..being your wife doesn't mean my life is limited." A drop of tear falls from her beautiful eyes. I caused her to cry.

"Okay, you can go." She smiled."But you need to be cautious. The gunman will be with you every time. They won't enter your college. But they are your bodyguard. If not them, I will be with you. You can't go alone."

"Staying at home is better than this." She sighed.

"I can't risk your life," I stated.

"That's why I told everyone that I don't want any marriage." She looks at me and added, "okay, these rules are fine."

Thank God, at last, she agreed.

"Are you accompanying me or not?" She asked. Seems like she needs me for her company. I am curious about her reason.

"Let me change my dress." I said.

To be continued....