6

TW SEX AND MATURE SCENES AHEAD! AS WELL AS ED MENTIONED!

Okay listen I know I said I would never kiss Draco but honestly I didn't have sex all summer and since I've gone back to Hogwarts so, I would probably have sex with just about anyone right now, so I may be hypocritical but everyone has to be a whore every once in awhile right?

Right.

In this moment I decided to go back to the common room in order to shower and shave, usually I wouldn't care but whenever it's the first time I have sex with a different person I like to make a good impression, although they never make a good impression on me. Expect for Blaise, he definitely knows how to make a woman feel good.

As I walked into the common room Fred and George were turning in their seats to see who it was, a smile lit up on their faces when they realized it was me.

"Well well look who it is" Fred said with a sly smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and gave a slight chuckle. "As much as I would love to talk to you guys, I have somewhere to be soon." I said to them.

"Does it have something to do with that hickey on your neck." George said to me while Fred gave me a wink.

"Wait what?" I said. I don't remember Malfoy sucking on my neck but I guess we were in the moment.

I ran to the old gold traditional mirror that was hanging up in the common room, and to my luck there was in fact a hickey on my neck.

"Wanna explain that Little Snape?" Fred said. He was able to call me by my real last name because know one was in the common room but us.

I turned around to face them. "I-I um well..no, no I don't want to explain it." I said to them nervously while moving my hair to cover the hickey on my neck.

"The only reason boys put hickeys on a girls neck is to claim what's theirs. Am I right George?" Fred said turning to George.

Before George could answer, I decided to answer with words that shouldn't have came out of my mouth. "Woah woah Malfoy does NOT own me."

They both looked at me with huge smirks on their mouths.

"Wait wait no no you did not hear that." I said as I walked up to them poking them both in the chest.

"Oh but I think we did Gem." George said as he removed my hand away from his chest which also caused my hand to drop from Fred's chest.

"What happened to 'oh I will never kiss Malfoy' Fred said mocking me in a girly voice.

"I do not sound like that Fred Weasley." I said to him crossing my arms and stomping my foot.

"You do, but that is not what this conversation is about. It's about the fact that Malfoy left a hickey on your neck. So spill the gossip." George said to me.

"It wasn't Malfoy." I said to them chewing on my bottom lip.

"Lying, you chew on your bottom lip when you're nervous and you itch your arm when you're lying, which if you didn't realize you're doing now." George said pointing at my arm.

I looked down to at my arm and gave out a nervous chuckle. "Ma-" before I could finish my sentence Fred rudely interrupted me.

"Gemini you said Malfoys name. Come on we won't judge." He said to me calmly.

"Malfoy and I may or may not have made out." I said quietly but loud enough to where they could hear me.

"Say that on more time I couldn't hear you." Fred said putting his hand to his ear and leaning closer to me.