15

"Now listen up hiccup I am going to drink hiccup as much hiccup as I want." I said in between hiccups.

Fred and George were trying to get me to stop drinking. I have a very high tolerance but tonight was something else. I finished off two bottles of vodka so far and I can barely walk, talk and see and it's very enjoyable. The twins are trying to stop me but no one ever sees me fucked up so personally I think they should just sit back and enjoy the show.

"Gemini you never get this drunk and if you don't slow down you just might be sleeping next to the toilet tonight." George said as he tried to grabbing the bottle out of my hands.

I whipped the bottle away from him and tried to protect it with my body. "No!" I said stomping my foot and pouting. "You two.." I pointed at both of them. "..are being old meanies! I am going to hopefully finish this bottle too and if I need to sleep with my toilet tonight than so be it!" I said in such a drunk baby voice that I'm pretty sure if I was sober I would've slapped myself for talking like that.

Fred sighed in annoyance and George just looked at me annoyed. "Fine. Drink then but don't say I didn't warn you." George added.

I stuck my tongue out at the both of them and then took a huge gulp from my bottle.

"Just like water." I said as I brought my fingers up to my mouth to kiss it like a French chef does when their food taste impeccable. "Now if you will excuse me party poopers I am going to go dance to my favorite party song."

They both rolled their eyes at me but still allowed me to go on my way to the dance floor.

"Come and join the big girl." I said to them waving them over to the dance floor.

They both looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Fred shrugged his shoulders at George and made his way to the dance floor, after a few seconds George gave up on being the responsible one and came to join us on the floor.

"Come with." I said grabbing both of their arms and heading to the coffee table in the middle of the room.

I stepped up onto the coffee table and try to get one them to come up with me.

"Pretty please? You know you like this song." I said pouting my lips with puppy dog eyes.

Fred looked at George who has already decided that he might kill me by the end of this night.

"Well George if you're going to be like this then I am going to join her." Fred said smacking his shoulder lightly and hoping onto the table.

I took a swig from my bottle and started dancing, completely forgetting that we could get in trouble at any moment.

"Hey Gem!" I heard a voice say.

I turned around slightly on top of the table to see Ron trying to talk to me.

"Yes Ron?" I asked hoping he could hear me over the loud music and party.

"Sing!" He said handing me the microphone.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Fred as I grabbed the microphone.

"You have to do it with me." I said to him and he happily agreed.

"They call me Thomas last name crown, recognize game, I'ma lay mines down." Fred starting singing with the song.

"I'm a big girl I can handle myself, but if I get lonely I'ma need your help." I sang back. "Pay attention to me, I don't talk for my health."

"I want you on my team." Fred sang.

"So does everyone else."

Draco Malfoy's POV