|18|

Three Days Later: Black Friday

Egypt POV

I relaxed in my king sized bed, watching one of Tyler Perry's plays on BET Plus. I still can't believe my parents know him. It's really crazy how well off my parents are. It's literally a one and a billion chance to be born into a Black billionaire family. Sometimes, I really can't believe my life, we are so blessed to the point it don't even make sense.

While laughing at one of the lines in the play, my phone dinged twice, back to back. I looked over at my phone to the left of me as I laid at the foot of the bed with my feet kicked up in the air. I saw the contact name '😋Leo Tha Head Doctor 👅' and smiled. That's my main dude right now, hopefully we evolve and get into a real relationship. He slides me money whenever I want and I get head whenever I want with no questions asked, and I still haven't had to give up no head to him or pop my coochie.

Grabbing my phone and doing face ID, I went to my messages and clicked on his thread

😋Leo Tha Head Doctor 👅

Slide thru?

😋Leo Tha Head Doctor 👅

I need ta see you

"Ahh!" I laughed, sounding just like my mother. This nigga is addicted to eating my pussy.

#1 Pussy💯💦

What ya want with me?😏

As soon as I sent the message, I seen the bubbles pop up, signaling he was typing. Thirsty. He must not have any of his other girls riding today.

😋Leo Tha Head Doctor 👅

It's been a week since I got a taste. I'm tryna chill and see what's good wit ya. We need to get into some things

It has been a week since we got into some thangs. At school, even though I had my bodyguards, I would make my bodyguards stay after school with me and go to one of those empty classrooms everyone knows that doesn't get used and lie and say I have a 'tutoring session' and he would hide and meet me in the classroom. I would have my bodyguards stand outside the door and we would get it poppin'. I know I shouldn't have been doing shit like that since I was already on punishment, but I had nothing. No phone, no tv, no money, no entertainment, no nothing. I shouldn't be denied pleasure, just because I'm on punishment.

Should I go over to his house? Hmmm. Stay here and watch tv or get my mack on and get some head? Head. I texted him back 'bet' and got off of my bed to hop in the shower. This is gonna be good.

~•~

I grabbed my house keys off of my dresser and took one last look at myself in one of my many 'chill' outfits, which consisted of a crop top, my skin tight maroon and orange Ivy Park leggings, from my mother's second drop with Adidas, and some Nike slides with black socks. I was barefaced with gloss on my lips and my box braids up in a high bun on my head. I looked good and smiled at myself in the mirror before leaving out of my room and going to my parents room. I knocked on their door and didn't receive a response, which made me worry and think twice about opening the door. I don't want to see what Azaria saw that day.

Slowing cracking open their door, I peeked my head in and saw their television on, but their bed empty. I seen no one in sight and figured they were back in their private office they had in their room. Yes, an office in their bedroom. Their room is literally one of the biggest rooms in this house and because they are both obsessed with working, their craft and details, they had a huge office built in the back, so they wouldn't have to leave their room to do any work. I left their door cracked open and walked through their bedroom all the way past their closet, to the back of the room. I saw them in their huge office working on opposite sides of the room.