|17|

Beyoncé POV

Megan was tailing right behind me as we sped home, due to a disappointing call from our publicists. Pulling onto our street, my speed increased, until I was nearing our driveway. I can't believe this. Not too long ago, I got a call from my publicist, Yvette, saying Azaria is posted all over the Shaderoom with screenshots of going back and forth with her boyfriend on Instagram. Yvette refused to tell me what she specifically said, because it was just that bad and she knew I would flip out, so as soon as I step foot in the house, Azaria's ass is mine.

Parking the car in front of the house, I gathered my belongings and quickly got out the car, with Megan doing the same.

"I want to know what she said." Megan spoke, walking up towards me with her things in hand also.

"Me too. Yvette refused to tell me because she said it was just that bad and that I needed to see it for myself." I explained, as we walked up to the front door. Opening it, I yelled out Azaria's name multiple times. When she responded back, saying she was in the kitchen, Megan and I hurried in there to see her with a scowl on her face, looking as if she was about to cry.

Right now, I'm not concerned about her tears, I want to know how bad she embarrassed all of us with these screenshots and how serious this situation is.

"What the hell is going on Araya?" I questioned, putting my things down on the island in the kitchen.

"Mama, it wasn't my fault, I swear. I had to say something, he was coming at me and lying." She pleaded.

"What did you say, Azaria!?"

"All I did was rebuttal his lies with the truth, Ma. He said something about how I can't fuck and my pussy is dry, so I hit him where it hurts. I posted voice memos that proved he was lying and I posted his nude." She admitted.

I squinted my eyes at her as I approached her slowly. Yanking her by her left arm, I spun her ass around and started spanking her with my hand. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Why are you posting shit like that!? If that happens, you call me, your mother, your father or even Yvette, she represents all of us! Delete whatever you posted, now! Right the fuck now!" I screamed in between swatting her ass with my hand as she jumped and moved around, trying to dodge my hits.

"Okay! Okay!" She screamed out.

I stopped hitting her and let her go. Shaking my head at her, I was so disappointed. We told the kids about this, we gave them a lecture and they even received Media training from Yvette on how to respond to certain situations. All of our kids, know not to post anything negative or argue with someone on any type of social media platform. I honestly don't even want them responding to comments or being nice and dm'ing people back, because the next thing you know, the screenshot is all over Shaderoom or trending on twitter. I don't like the world having access to my children, but I've learned to deal with it, because they are teenagers and they have grown up in an era based solely on technology and social media. I didn't want to deprive them of that, especially since they can't even be normal children. Social media is their way to feel normalcy. But right now, is the main reason why I didn't want them on social media to begin with. Drama and bad publicity.

"And I want to see that everything is deleted." Megan spoke up. She walked over to Azaria and stood over her shoulder as she watched her delete the mess she posted on her page. "You are to stay off of every app. Don't interact with anyone, matter of fact, gimme your phone." Megan spoke.

Azaria sighed and gave Megan the phone. "Go to your room, now Azaria. Don't come back down here until we call you to figure out how this happened."

Azaria left the kitchen without saying a word and Megan shook her head, turning off Azaria's phone. "We need to get all the kids here now, I just know the media is gonna try to run them down and ask them about this shit."