|9|

Monday

Azaria POV

I sat at my desk in the back of the classroom, talking to my friends, since we were all done with our Calculus worksheet.

"Azaria, can you stop disrupting your fellow classmates?" Ms. English, my Calculus teacher, asked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm not the only one talking. They're talking over there too. I completed my work and turned in the worksheet. You haven't given any further instruction on what students are supposed to do once they're finish, so I'm going to converse with my friends." I smiled at her. She does this every other day. She only calls me out, even if the entire class is talking or on their phone. I'm about sick of this old ass lady.

She shook her head. "I am so tired of your mouth. I think I'll be calling your parents."

"Call them, please. I already told them how you harass me and pick on me, just because of who they are. They've been wanting to put hands on you for a week or so now." I smiled, devilishly. Okay, I over-exaggerated about my mother's wanting to lay hands on the witch, but they do want to have a long talk with this woman, who is picking on their daughter.

"Get out of my classroom, now!" She yelled, pointing to the door.

My friends sucked their teeth and spoke up for me, letting Ms. English know I did nothing wrong and that they were talking to me, not me talking to them. Even then, the bitch still acted as if I did something wrong and kicked me out of class. Shrugging, I stood up and grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

"Don't come back to my classroom until you fix your nasty attitude, young lady."

"Bitch, fuck you and ya racist ass. You betta be lucky I don't have my people run up on ya ass and make you disappear."

The entire class 'ooo-ed' as I opened the door and slammed it shut, going to the main office. I'm sure I'll get detention or something for this. I already know that old bitch is calling the principal now, so might as well be in the office waiting for the woman, so she could have her talk with me.

Approaching the glass main office door, I spotted the secretary on the phone and I pulled the door open. I had a huge grin on my face as I walked over the threshold and walked up to the secretary's desk.

She shook her head at me while trying to suppress her laughter. She removed the phone from her ear and covered the receiver with the palm of her hand. "This lady gets on my damn nerves, repeating the same shit. What did you say to that woman?" She laughed.

"I called her a racist bitch and told her she lucky I didn't have my people make that ass disappear."

"Oh god!" She laughed. "You better hope you don't get suspended again."

I shrugged and placed my hands on my hips. "If I do, my mother's will handle it."

"They're gonna be mad at you, too."

"Nope." I shook my head. "I already told them about Ms. English and how she likes to say I'm trouble for no reason."

"The lady is crazy, hold on." She put the phone back to her ear and frowned. "Alright, I'll let her know, I have to go, a parent is coming in." She slammed the phone down and sighed. "She talk too damn much."

"Oh I know, I have to listen to her during class."

She chuckled lightly. "I don't want to tell Ms. London. I'll just give you a detention slip, alright?"

I nodded and as she wrote a detention pass for me, Principal London approached us.

"What is going on here? Azaria you should be in class." She spoke.