|25|

Beyoncé POV

As I walked downstairs, after hearing the doorbell, I could hear loud voices coming from the living room area and I knew they were my kids. Only a few feet away from the living room, I heard Megan's distinctive voice and I frowned, confused as to why she was here.

I didn't know anything about Megan coming and I don't appreciate her coming into my home that she no longer lives in, without giving me a heads up first.

Coming face to face with my children and Megan, I squinted my eyes at her, allowing Azaria to finish hugging her before I go off. Once Azaria pulled away from Megan, she looked over at me, excited.

"Mama, look who showed up!" She smiled.

"I see." I said, looking at Azaria for a brief moment. "and she didn't even tell me." Turning my attention back to Megan, I'm certain she could see the irritated look in my eyes.

"Whatever Beyoncé." Megan mumbled, rolling her eyes and waving me off.

"It's not whatever, Jovon."  I spoke, highly irritated.

"It is whatever." She gritted. "Don't start this bullshit, Beyoncé. I came here to see my kids, I'll deal with you later."

"No you gon listen right n-"

She held her hand up to stop me from going off on her and guided the kids over to the couch to talk to them, walking away from me.

I chuckled lightly, nodding my head. Later. That's fine, imma make sure I cuss her ass out good.

I decided to take my ass back upstairs before I get out of character and ruin a time that my kids need and deserve with their mother. Going to my room and walking into the back, to my office, I called Nicki, trying to get her input on this situation Megan just pulled on me.

"Girl, girl, girlllll." Nicki cackled like a maniac on the other line in her high pitched cute, yet hyenna-like laugh.

"It ain't funny Nic, I'm so forreal." She was laughing like I said something hilarious, but I didn't see anything funny.

"Beyoncé." She managed to say in between her laughs. "Let Meg see the kids. Yeah, she could've called first, but those are her kids too. It was her house also, Bey. She wouldn't have just popped up if the kid's weren't there. I think y'all just have a lot of sexual tension that needs to be worked out. Both of y'all need to get fucked good and everything will be fine."

I sighed. "I get that Nicki, I do. But she could've called first. I wouldn't have had a problem if she would've notified me. Then using her key to open my door to my house. She doesn't live here anymore, she shouldn't have access the way she does and watch, the next time she tries to go use the key, that ass is gonna get a big surprise, because I'm changing my locks and all the passcodes to access everything.

"Gurlllllll..." Nicki said dramatically, making me roll my eyes. I don't care, Megan wants to be childish and block me out, I can do the same. I wasn't expecting us to be great friends, going through this divorce, but I thought we could be cordial. I guess not.

Megan POV

I wrapped my arms around my kids as they cuddled up on both sides of me. Jaden and King haven't showed yet, but I knew they would be on their way soon.

"So what y'all been up to since I last spoke to y'all yesterday?" I questioned.

Each child told me what happened to them personally in the last twenty-four hours since I spoke to them last and updated me about their grades, schoolwork, their interests and hobbies. Being here, makes me realize how much I really miss being there everyday, physically, for my children. I hate how Beyoncé ruined our marriage. I resent her so much, I really thought I could move past a lot of things and be cordial with her, but being by myself has forced me to think about everything she's done, and it's not even the isolated situation with me twerking on Kellon, it's everything over the years that she's done to me. Her insecurities made her treat me like shit and like I wasn't the best wife I was trying to be to her.