|16|

Five Weeks Later

Jaden POV

I sucked in a harsh breath and bit my bottom lip, trying not to nut inside my girl. I was giving her that work and she was moaning loud as shit, making it harder for me to hold off on cumming.

"Fuck!" I slapped her right ass cheek, speeding up my pace. "Pussy so tight and hot." Her shit wasn't even warm, she was ready and pulsating before I even pulled my dick out. Her shit was flooding and heated. I had to switch positions, because within the first five minutes I was ready to bust.

"Oooo! Shit J! Fuckkkkk meeee, nigga! Shit!" She shrieked.

"Damn girl, I'm about to nut." I moaned weakly, as she started throwing her ass back on me.

"Nut, nigga." She groaned.

"Uh uhhhhh." I sighed. I quickly pulled out and stood up, needing to switch positions.

"Fuck Jaden, come on."

"Stand up, girl. Bend over and touch the wall."

She followed my directions and I stroked my dick a couple of times before sliding back inside her. Grabbing ahold of her hips, I squeezed them slightly, giving her that work. She was screaming and hollering, making King bust into my room.

"Damn nigga, y'all loud as fuck." King commented.

"Nigga, get out!" I yelled at him as I continued to fuck my girl, never slowing down or stopping.

"You betta hope y'all don't get caught. It's nearing that time." He chucked his head and I nodded as he closed my door back. My parents would be back at the house soon with the girls, so I gotta hurry up and drive my girl home.

"Yes daddy, yes daddy! Ughhhhhh! Fuck Jaden!" She screamed, creaming my dick.

"That's yo spot, huh?" I spoke cockily.

"Fuck yes! Fuck, shit! I'm cummin' again!"

"Damn." I moaned, feeling her muscles tighten against me. When she came for the second time, my knees started shaking.

"Damn girl." I forced her more against the wall and put my left hand right next to her hand on the wall, trying to get some type of balance.

"Give me that nut, daddy."

"Agghhh, fuck Tameka, shiiiiit." I pumped into her about ten more times, releasing as I pulled out of her. I panted, experiencing the best nut I've ever had. "Shit, T."

"Mmmm, daddy. That nut felt soooo gooddddd." She moaned.

Fuck. I knew I slipped up and pulled out too late. To confirm what she said and what I was thinking, I looked down and seen my white substance oozing from her hole. Damn.

"Aye, you on the pill, right?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "I missed a day like a few days ago, but we should be good."

"Aight." I sighed. Flopping down on my bed, she sat down beside me, grabbing my face.

"I love you baby."

"I love you, too." I kissed her lips and rubbed her back. "You gotta get dressed, though. I have to take you home."

She sucked her teeth and pouted. "But why, baby? We just had sex, you just took my virginity and I took yours, you should introduce me to your parents, Jaden."

I sighed. "It's not that easy, T. My parents are very hard to impress. Now is just not the time, we should set up a date for you to meet them, not after we had sex."