|6|

Azaria POV

I rolled my eyes, hearing my parents fucking. Letting out a long sigh, I grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow and went to my snap. I've been trying to go to sleep, but I can't. I thought an hour of sex would be good enough for them, but I guess not.

I went to snapchat and started recording.

"My parent's have been fucking for the last hou-"

"Ahhhhhhh! Fuuuck yes, Megan, shit!" My mama moaned, cutting me off.

"Y'all hear this shit?" I chuckled. "Imagine trying to sleep through that." I ended the video and tagged all my siblings, telling them to get their parents.

Once I posted it, I decided to record another video. I looked blankly at my phone as my parents moaned.

"Oh my god! Yes Jovon! I'm cummin' baby, right thereeee! Ahhhh, right there, right there, right fucking there! Oooooo shiiiiittt!"

"Mmmmmm, damn Beyoncé, don't move baby, my pussy boutta squirt....ohhhhhhhhh! Aggghhhhhhh-"

My mother started speaking in tongues and I ended the video and posted it with the caption

It's been like this for the last hour. My mama's ain't playing, they tryna murder each otha's pwussy🤦🏽😭🥴 Somebody, anybody, HELP MEEE!!!!!😫☹️

I exited out of snap and turned on my TV, turning up the volume as high as I could to drown out their moans. Hopefully they go to sleep soon, like gahdamn.

~•~

There were rapid knocks on my door and I groaned. "Go away!"

"Zari!" I heard. It has to be one of the twins.

I opened my eyes and slowly got out of bed, walking to my door. I unlocked it and cracked it open.

"What?" I asked, seeing Skylar and Londyn with a solemn look on their faces.

"Mommy and mama are still sleep." Skylar said.

"Okaaayyy?" I shook my head, not understanding why they needed me.

"We're hungry and they won't get up."

I rolled my eyes. "They're tired, go make toast or something." I was about to close my door until Londyn pushed on it.

"We want a real breakfast. Can you make us something?" She asked.

I sighed. "Give me a minute." I closed my door in their face and went to go grab some shorts and a t-shirt to put over the sports bra and panties I was wearing.

After getting dressed, I opened my door to find the twins still standing there, and told them to go downstairs in the kitchen. They're gonna learn how to cook today. They are too spoiled.

Wanting to give one last try of waking my parents up, I walked down the hallway to their room and opened the door. I choked, trying to hold in my laugh as I walked into their room. They so nasty. Both my parents were spread eagle, laying on their stomach's, knocked out, completely naked with the covers off of them.

"Mama." I called.

No answer.

"Mommy."

No answer.

I went over to my mother's side of the bed and called her again, receiving silence in return. Shaking her to wake her up, she groaned and reached her hand out to shoo me away with her eyes closed.