|1|

Thirteen Years Later

Azaria POV

I tossed in my sleep and got comfortable laying on my stomach. I heard a knock on my door and groaned. Shit! I was just trying to go back to sleep.

"Azaria, get up! Yo ass better be ready by the time your mother has to leave!" I heard my mama say.

I sighed and sat up in bed. The first day of Senior year and the itis is already kicking in. Stumbling out of bed, I went to my bathroom and did my usual routine; using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, getting in the shower, and washing my face. After moisturizing myself, getting dressed and doing my hair, I grabbed my shoulder bag I use as a backpack and opened my room door. My mama was standing there with a smile on her face.

"I was about to knock, but you're ready, so go downstairs. You look cute." My mama complimented me.

"Thank you mommy." I grinned.

"Mhm. I hope I don't have to send your father up to that school because of your outfit." Her eyebrow was arched and I chuckled.

"Please don't. King and Jaden are enough, I don't need daddy embarrassing me too." I assured her.

My mama giggled and shook her head. "Speaking of those two, they need to hurry up. Don't leave yet, I need to talk to you and you have to wait for Cadence and Egypt."

"Alright."

She walked down the hallway to King and Jaden's room before banging on their doors. I couldn't help but to laugh. They set themselves up every time.

Going downstairs as I heard my mama yelling at King, telling him to get up, I went to the dining room and saw my two youngest siblings; Skylar and Londyn, who we call twins. Both my mother's were pregnant with them at the same time and used the same sperm donor to do the IVF process, so they are basically twins. They're good kids, besides them being annoying at times, but they're thirteen year old girls, so I don't really expect anything else from them other than being annoying.

"Hey twins." I waved, going into the kitchen.

"Hey Zari." They both said as they ate their breakfast.

I saw my mother packing some food for herself into her little lunchbag and I greeted her.

"Hey mommy."

"Hey baby, you look cute." She smiled. "Tryna impress yo lil boo?"

I blushed and rolled my eyes. "No, I don't have a boo. I got side niggas though, I learned that from you."

She gasped as her mouth made an 'o' shape before she busted out laughing. "You betta watch yo mouf before your mother hears you cussing lil girl. And whatchu mean 'side niggas'? You fuckin'?" Her smile faded into a frown. "C'mere."

I sighed and walked over to her. I had to look up at her, unlike my other mother, who is the same height as me.

"You fuckin'?" She eyed me up and down.

"No, mommy." I whined. "I was just saying I have options. I talk to people, but we aren't dating or anything, I haven't kissed any of them and I'm not gonna have sex with them."

"Good. If you do have sex though, come to me or your mother. I don't need a damn pregnancy scare, alright?"

I nodded my head. "Yes."

She kissed my forehead and I turned up my top lip and wiped it off.

"Unh uh!" She laughed.

"Sorry, but I heard you and mommy last night. No thank you." I admitted.