|7|

One Month Later

Megan POV

I carefully and quietly slipped out of bed and made my way downstairs to my private studio. I checked each of the kid's rooms along the way to make sure they didn't sneak out or have anyone over, sleeping in their beds. Tiptoeing to the east wing of the house, I came face to face with my studio. Opening the door, causing it to creak softly, I entered and shut the door behind me. Sitting at the soundboard, I messed with some buttons and turned on my MacBook I leave in here.

Throughout the night, my head kept replaying this beat, I'm not sure if I could actually produce it though. It's like a mixture of light moaning, mixed with soft, sensual beats. I already have my lyrics together, since I write ninety percent of my songs before I even hear a beat.

Trying to produce the beat, I just couldn't get it. I had been in the studio, going on almost two hours, when I heard the door open. I turned around in my chair and looked towards the door to see Beyoncé, trying to stifle a yawn with her right hand, while rubbing her eyes with her left.

"Aww baby." I pouted. She looked so adorable.

"Come back to bed." She insisted.

Fully walking into the studio and closing the door, she walked over to me and sat sideways on my lap.

"You should be asleep, Bey." I wrapped my arm around her waist and let my hand run up under her shirt and rub on her stomach softly with my thumb.

"I woke up and you weren't there. I couldn't go back to sleep without you." She explained.

"I'm sorry, babe." I pressed a kiss to her temple and spun us around to face the soundboard. "I kept hearing this beat in my head and I couldn't sleep. It was driving me crazy, so I came down here."

"Mmm, let me hear it." She spoke, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning more against me.

I played a little of what I had of the beat. I still couldn't get the right sounds to match what I was hearing in my head. "It's not done yet." I said, stopping it. "I still can't get it right. I'll probably send it to Ju tomorrow, so he can take a listen and do what he does."

Bey nodded. "I heard some moaning though, it's very animated-like, so maybe it would work better if the moans were deeper, slower and more....true to life." She spoke.

I looked at her and frowned. "You mean like someone actually having sex? Take moans from that?" I questioned.

"You could say that." Bey spoke. "Lemme see."

She unraveled her arms from my neck and bent over slightly, leaning against the soundboard. I was trying to pay attention to what she was doing, but her ass hanging out of the thong she had on, was turning me on. I gripped her waist with my left hand and snaked my right under her shirt to grab ahold of her breast.

"Babe...." She spoke.

"Hmmm?"

She looked back at me with a smile on her face. "You really want to do this?"

I arched my eyebrow and she stood up from her position, causing my hands to lose their place. "C'mon." She grabbed my left hand and helped me out of the chair.

"You eating it?" I questioned.

"Fuck yes, what typa question is that?" She asked as if she was offended. "Getcho ass over here." She yanked me by my arms and pushed me in front of the couch I had in here. She pecked my lips slowly and sensually a few times before I whined.

"What?"

"Stop teasing and eat this pussy." I begged.

"Whose pussy?" She asked, chucking her head slightly to the left. "Open." I opened my mouth and she slipped three fingers inside of it, resting against my bottom row of teeth. Tilting my head back only a few centimeters, she encouraged me to speak.