|24|

Continuation...

King POV

After telling Lauren to wake me up in thirty minutes, I knocked out two minutes after I nutted. When the time came for her to wake me up, I sat up dazed and confused. Looking down, I was still naked, but free of the condom and mess I made. She's such a good woman. Cleaning me up while I was sleeping.

"Thanks babe." I yawned, standing up from her couch and getting dressed.

"You're welcome." She chuckled, fully dressed in her house clothes. She left me to tend to myself while she went into the kitchen. After getting dressed and gathering all of my belongings, I went into her kitchen to kiss her goodbye and promised to text her later. She sent me on my way with one last passionate kiss, getting my little mans excited all over again. I rushed out of her condo as quick as I could before I ended up stuck there for another two hours and then would've had my dad coming to look for me.

Walking outside, I unlocked my phone and saw my Dad's text he sent me after I hung up on him.

💵💸Dad aka Mr. Carter💪🏾💰

Imma beat your ass King, watch lil nigga

I wasn't surprised. It's nothing new. He's always beating my ass after I fuck up. You would think I would learn my lesson and be more cautious with my decision making the way he be fucking me up, but it's like all that goes out the window when I want to do something I'm not supposed to do. I'm gonna change though. I'm tired of always being in trouble and the biggest let down in the family. And I'm tired of getting my ass beat by my dad. That old nigga quick and got hands like a muthafucka. Shit, if he didn't become a rapper or business mogul, he probably would've been a boxer or something. He can fight, even though he doesn't like to and got shooters on payroll. He makes an exception to fight and mess up his hands to beat my ass though. I guess I'm kinda honored even though it's fucked up in a way, but I don't take the shit personal. Most of the time I do deserve the beatings.

I quickly ordered my Uber to pick me up from Lauren's place since my dad took my car away from me as a part of my punishment, then texted him back saying, I was bringing them food and that I was on my way and would arrive in about thirty minutes. He's still going to be pissed, but if I walk in with food, he won't be as mad and just have a little chat with me later on. But now I have to make an extra stop and actually pay for Whataburger to cover up my lies. These niggas gon cost me at least $60 to get their food, smh.

~•~

Walking up to the gate and putting my face in the camera of the highly sophisticated technological device, so it could verify who I was, I waited then placed my thumb on the pad so it could scan my fingerprint. Not too long after the process, the gate opened and I walked up to the front of the house. I've definitely learned my lesson and I'm never taking an uber anywhere, again. Because the Uber driver can't come onto my Dad's private property, I had to walk a long ways to even arrive at the front gate. I need my car back and I have to figure out what I have to do to get it back.

Finally making it to the front door, I used my key and walked straight to the living room where I heard echoes of my father's laugh. When I got to the living room, I seen Lyric, Myla, Cali breast feeding the twins and my Dad talking with her.

"Wassup y'all?" I announced myself, walking into the room. Myla and Lyric screamed my name and rushed to me to hug me. I bent down and hugged them and gave them their fries and milkshakes I got for the both of them. After thanking me, they ran to my dad and he told them to sit at their little kid's table that had a nice sophisticated look in the corner that blended in with the rest of the living room and was just as expensive as the rest of the furniture in here.