|14|

Beyoncé POV

Megan, Jay and I walked into the our oldest children's private high school with our individual bodyguards plus two extra for Egypt. She thinks she's going to get away with sneaking out of the house, that lil girl got another thing coming. She's moving way too fast and she thinks she's slick, but she's gonna learn today.

Megan and I knew last night the exact time Egypt snuck out, but we let her do her and we're not gonna yell, threaten her or beat her, just embarrass her in front of the entire high school by giving her two bodyguards that will follow her around everywhere she goes, since she can't be trusted and might want to sneak off. When she's not in Megan and I's presence, she needs to be watched until she can gain our trust back.

I warmly smiled at the receptionist as we all entered the front office.

"Hello Ms. Knowles, Ms. Pete and Mr. Carter."

"Hi, Donna, how are you?" I asked.

"Can't complain." She smiled. "The children have been good so far today, anything wrong?" She questioned.

"Not really, but we need to speak to Egypt. Do you mind calling her down from her class, please?"

"Of course. I can tell this is serious." She spoke, grabbing the phone.

"And is." I whispered.

I looked around the office, while Meg and Jay chatted about some possible endorsement deals Megan had coming her way, since Megan is signed with Roc Nation management for a management deal. I was in my own world, waiting for that hoe Lauren to come out of her office and approach me, I'm ready for the bitch.

"She's on her way down." Donna announced and I thanked her before hearing an annoying voice. Rolling my eyes, I turned my head to the right to see Lauren approaching us.

"Ohhh." She laughed. "We have big time celebrities stopping by today. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She grinned. Fake ass bitch.

"We're here about our daughter, Egypt. We need her with security guards 24/7." Jay spoke up, knowing I would slap the shit outta Megan, if she spoke to her and he already knew I wasn't gonna say shit, I just wanna swing on her bitch ass.

"Okay, Mr. Carter, if you want to do this then we all need to have a meeting about this. I can't have random men who don't attend this school, around other children. I will get chewed out by parents."

"This is the meeting, sweetheart. We're telling you we want security to follow our daughter around, that is our right. If you want to see paperwork on these men and background checks, we have them ready for you." I spoke up. Megan pulled out the paperwork from her purse and handed it over to Lauren.

"Anything else you need?" I questioned as Lauren grabbed the stack of papers from Megan.

"We should all sit down and discuss this in my office."

"Megan and I are not sitting down anywhere nor discussing anything. Mr. Carter is available and you can talk to him." I motioned to Jay.

Lauren chuckled. "Thee Queen Bey. After all these years you're still bitter. You need to move on, sweetheart."

"Bitch, I don't need to do a damn thing." I started, rushing over towards her. Megan grabbed me and held me before I could reach Lauren to put my hands on her. My bodyguard, Julius, got in front of us, blocking me from Lauren also.

"Not here baby. This is what she wants, so she can go to the blogs. Control your anger just for right now, Bey." Megan encouraged me.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Deal with that bitch though. I'll be waiting in the car." I spoke. "You can move Julius, I'm fine." He stepped aside and I looked around Megan at Lauren and smirked. Wrapping my right hand around the back of Megan's neck, I leaned into her and kissed her lips. She grabbed onto my hips, making me rub the back of her neck before making her way down to my ass. Letting Megan shove her tongue into my mouth, I moaned and pushed her back some, not wanting to get carried away. Wiping my lips, I shot a look at Lauren and smiled as Megan pecked my lips one last time.

"I love you baby." I spoke, wiping my lip gloss from around her mouth with my thumb.

"I love you too, baby." She responded.

I slyly stuck my tongue out at Lauren and turned on my heels, preparing to walk out of the office with Julius behind me. If that bitch knows what's good for her, she'll watch her tongue AND her hands.

Megan POV

Thank God, I was able to get Beyoncé out of here before she snapped. Sighing, I looked at Jay who had a smile on his face. He definitely could've helped me with her crazy ass.

"Asshole." I whispered.

"What?" He chuckled.

"You know her crazy ass is strong and she was about to knock me out of her way. Why you ain't grab her or something?"

"Julius had it handled." He defended.

I rolled my eyes, he still could've helped even though Julius was going to stop her from attacking Lauren, instead of watching and grinning like a damn cheshire cat.

"Now that she's gone, let's talk." Lauren smiled between Jay and I.

"Actually, you have nothing to discuss with me." I spoke up. "Mr. Carter has all the details, Beyoncé and I told you what we wanted and you will do as we say. Jay here, can persuade you with the extensive background sheet and fill you in on what could happen if our wishes do not get fulfilled." I smiled. "Jay, handle that, I'll be in the car. I need to go check on my WIFE." I spoke, looking at Lauren.

She giggled lowly and nodded her head as I rolled my eyes before making my exit. Going out to the tinted Black escalade truck that escorted all of us here, I opened the door on the right side and slid in the backseat next to Bey. Shutting the door, Bey and I looked at each other.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." Beyoncé nodded. "Where's Jay?"

"In there talking to Lauren. I damn sure wasn't going to sit there and listen to her. Hopefully he'll persuade her to agree."

She chuckled. "Yeah and hopefully he doesn't have to be a hoe in order to do that. You know how that nigga is." Shaking her head, I laughed, not even wanting to know what was probably going on in that office. But I'm sure Jay knows better, he knows the bitch is crazy and you can't have someone like Lauren as a sidechick, because your business will be aired the fuck out.

I noticed Bey pull out her phone and I looked over to see what she was doing. I seen her go to her message app and I frowned as she scrolled down the many text threads she had.

"What are you doing, Bey?"

"Texting our fast ass daughter." She smirked. Watching her type the message to Egypt, I laughed.

Surprise!!!🎉

"Babe." I smiled, looking at her. "Really?"

"Mhm." She nodded, grinning. "This what her ass gets."

💜Egyptian Pyramid🛕 Spoiled #5
Mommy👀 what are you talking about surprise?? Why did I get called to the office?

❣️Mama🐝
You'll see princess. Bet your ass won't sneak out again❤️

She exited out of the thread and put it on hide alerts before locking her phone. Jesus, Bey is so petty.

                 £~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£
Happy New Year! 🥳 Let's hope 2021 is better😭💀