|20|

Megan POV

Beyoncé and I stood at King's bedroom door, fuming. The last call we ever wanted to receive was about our son's dick being exposed and going viral from an onlyfans video. I don't understand what goes through these kid's heads sometimes. They grew up with us telling them that they are not like normal children and that they cannot do things like regular people. They are in the spotlight and have to be cautious about the decisions they make. We already get bad press and have haters, the last thing we need to do is give them more leverage and ammo to come at us or disrespect us even more.

Going viral because you posted a sex video, is not good publicity no matter how you spin that shit. King needs his ass beat.

He opened the door, looking nervous as he should be. Without uttering a word, Beyoncé and I pushed past him and went into his room to find Azaria, Egypt and Cadence standing in his room with the same look on their faces as we had.

"Explain this King." I spoke.

Sighing, he threw his hands on top of his head and started moving around a little bit, in a nervous-like fashion.

"I didn't know. I don't know how this happened Ma, I swear. I wasn't trying to bring attention to myself."

"By posting this video, you did!" Beyoncé screamed. "Whether you thought someone would find out it was you or not, by posting this, you took a risk! What the fuck is wrong with you King!?"

"I just wanted to make some extra money and have fun. I never expected this or even wanted this. I swear."

"Delete the video King and delete that whole fucking page, now." I gritted.

He quickly grabbed his phone and I forced him to delete everything in front of us, so we could see that everything was actually gone.

"Do you know how embarrassing this is? Having to get a call about our son's dick partially being exposed on a viral video? I'm fucking disgusted and embarrassed and you should be too. I don't know what the fuck or who the fuck possessed you to do this shit, but you need to get yourself together." I commented.

"No." Beyoncé chuckled evily. "Pack your shit and get the fuck outta my house, King. I want you out, I can't even stand to look at your face! With everything going on this is what you decide to do!? Are you fucking crazy!? You showed a distinctive tattoo on your body and you thought no one would figure that shit out!? I want to beat the shit outta you right now!" Beyoncé yelled.

"Ma, I'm sorry."

"Fuck your sorries King. FUCK THEM! YOU APOLOGIZED SO MANY DAMN TIMES FOR STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS, IM FUCKING DONE! YOU ARENT COMING BACK HERE! WE CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH YOU!"

I sighed and shook my head. I doubt Beyoncé really means that, but at the end of the day, we've gone through similar shit like this with King before. It's a cycle and it's getting old. He needs to stay with Jay for a while and understand how to be an adult and a man in situations, because he doesn't get it and he doesn't listen to Bey and I. I know King feels like shit, but we are sick of him fucking up.

"What?" He asked. "Mama, y'all kicking me out?" He asked me, throwing his hands down and walking closer to me. I could see he was hurt, but this is the best for him right now. Jay needs to deal with him like a man, and we can't do that.

"Yes, just for a little bit, you gotta get yourself together."

"Ma, I promise-"

"No! Get out! There's nothing to discuss, your ass is getting out of here! I've had enough! I've never been so fucking embarrassed in my damn life! That video was fucking sick and you didn't even wear a condom with that nasty bitch you were fucking did you!?"