|27|

Couple of Weeks Later

Megan POV

Pulling into her driveway as the gates closed behind me, I parked next to her Black Mercedes truck and got out of my car. Hitting the button for the automatic door to close, I hit the alarm on the car and made my way up to her front door.

"Who is it?" I heard her voice come over the intercom right next to her front door.

"Girl, I know you got camera's and you invited me over. You know who it is." I laughed.

"You right." She giggled. "It's open, come in."

Walking into her house, I noticed she redecorated the foyer some since the last time I was here.

"Where you at!?" I yelled, causing my voice to echo throughout her mansion. I didn't receive a response and started walking around aimlessly, knowing she would pop up sooner or later.

She's probably still getting ready, with her late ass. After roaming around, touching things for a few minutes I heard her voice from behind me, making me startled, and turned around, clutching my chest.

"Damn Nicki." I exhaled as she giggled, biting on one of her acrylics. She acted like a shy child around me, it was really cute.

"Stop scaring me like that Nic."

"I'm sorry, Stalli, give me hug." She requested of me. I wrapped my arms around her while her hands immediately gripped at my ass.

I laughed and pulled away from her. "See, now where's your man at?" I questioned.

"Out, now let's go to my studio to talk about this." She said, dragging me in the direction of her studio. As we walked to her in-home studio, we made small talk, like how have I've been, how she's been, Beyoncé, the kids and things like that. When we finally got to the studio, she locked us inside and we got comfortable on her hot pink colored couch against the wall behind the soundboard.

"So Stalli." She smiled placing both of her hands on my thighs, facing me. "You wanted to talk to me about something."

"Yeah, actually. I wanted to see how you would feel about an opportunity presented to me."

"Oh really?" She asked, interested.

"Yes."

"Well, go ahead and tell me." She asked of me.

"Okay, Cardi came to me a week ago about a business opportunity, a feature on this song that she wants to release in a month or so. Now, I've already had this verse written, I just didn't have a beat, and when her team reached out and sent me the track, my verse fit perfectly. I just wanted to see how you would feel about it, ya know? I know some shit went down between y'all and everyone is always hyping up beef and shit, but you know me. I don't get down like that. I don't have a personal beef or problem with anyone, I'm here to make music, entertain people and have a good time with all female artists I come in contact with."

Nicki nodded her head. "I understand and you know we're friends and we're cool, so I appreciate you reaching out to me and talking to me about this. If you want to do a song with Cardi, that's your business. I can't stop you. I also don't want you to feel like you're in the middle Meg. How we came in and met each other is nothing compared to how you'll meet her. We got history, so I'm not worried. Have fun, do you. I know where your loyalty lies at the end of the day if you were forced to choose, but it should never get to that point. I'm over that shit and over that bitch. She was exposed as a liar and she's just not my cup of tea. I've moved on, so go ahead." She smiled at me.

I sighed in relief and hugged her. "Thank you Nicki, you know imma always have your back. I just don't want to burn bridges or make it seem like I have a problem with anyone when I wasn't even in the game at the time or involved in the situation. I'm a positive person and I just want good vibes and for everyone to have fun and enjoy the music." I spoke, releasing the hug.

"I understand Megan, really, it's no problem. I know you and your heart and there's no ill intent or spitefulness, so do the song."

"Thanks Nicki."

"Girl, don't thank me." She laughed. "But I want to know the tea with you and Bey." She smirked, quickly switching the subject.

I sighed, trying to hide my smile. "I know her ass told you I wore her ass out a couple of weeks ago. She was floating, Nic." I laughed, recalling Beyoncé's drastic change in attitude towards me once I put it down on her.

"Girlll, she told me, but not every detail. So what's going on? Y'all together? Y'all fucking around or what?" Nicki grinned, intrigued.

I looked around the studio with a smile to avoid her eye contact. "Ummm, we're chilling right now. We're coparenting and if something happens, then it happens. We're both adults and have needs. She's the only person I've been with for about fifteen years, so I'm going to go to what I know, but, we're cordial for the time being and still going through with the divorce."

"Hmmmm." Nicki smirked, rubbing her right hand up my thigh. I looked down at her hand then back at her and shook my head.

"You know we can't even go there Nic."

"C'mon Stalli." She begged. "It was sooo good when you got it the last time, right?" Nicki leaned into me, causing me to inhale a big whiff of her scent. I bit my lip, eyeing her up and down before gently pushing her back some.

"You know Beyoncé would kill us if we did anything without her. You know Bey set all that shit up between us and we vowed to act like it never happened." I whispered.

Nicki laughed. "Baby, I promise Beyoncé has no problem with this. You want me to call her?" She asked, pulling out her Iphone.

"Uh uh, hell no. We're not even going to ask, because it's not going to happen. I can't go there with you Nic, as bad as I want to right now. It's going to cause a shit storm and drama I don't need. I don't want anymore complications, Nic. And besides, you have a man."

"So." She frowned. "I like to explore and wander, he knows that. As long as it's not with another man, daddy ain't got a problem." She leaned into me once again as I chuckled.

This woman is persistent, my Lord.

"Why you want to fuck me?" I questioned lowly.

"Why wouldn't I baby?" She eyed me, causing me to blush. Without anymore words, she placed her lips on mines and before I knew it, she had me pinned down to her couch, grinding against me as our tongues intertwined with each other.

I groaned and mumbled a stop, making Nicki break away from my lips. "I can't do this Nicki. I can't stop thinking about Bey, she'll be pissed if we go all the way without her." I huffed out as my chest heaved up and down.

Nicki cleared her throat before licking her lips slowly and getting off of me. "Alright, um, this just didn't happen, then." Nicki spoke, sitting back in her previous spot on the couch.

I agreed and sat up, fixing my hair.

"I need to go to the bathroom, real quick."

"Go ahead." Nicki nodded. "Go down the hallway and it'll be on your left." She spoke, now scrolling on her phone.

"Thanks." I stood up and made my way to the door and left the studio. Closing the door, I rested my back against it and took a couple of minutes to try to grasp what just happened in there. Once I calmed myself down and was about to go to the bathroom, I heard Nicki on the phone, talking to someone.

"Girl, she wouldn't take it....I promise you...I tried to seduce her and she wasn't having it." She laughed. "Why do you think? She was scared you were gonna come after both of us....I can't believe you got me trying to set her up to see if she's out fucking around...just ask the woman....because you still want her ass, that's why." Nicki cackled.

Nicki continued to say something else, but I blocked it out, only focused on why Beyoncé would tell Nicki to come onto me and get me to have sex with her. She wants tabs on me that bad and to see if I'm fucking anyone else besides her? I got her ass. I walked away from the studio and went to the bathroom. I decided to play with Beyoncé a lil bit and sent a picture of me in Nicki's bathroom, making it seem like I didn't have a shirt on and sent it to Bey on 'accident'. This woman is gonna learn to stop playing with me.