"My bad," she whispered back. "Wanna do it again?"

"Well duh," he grinned, pressing a kiss to her lips.

They almost got into the car when suddenly Aria refused to go in. "You said a car blew up, what if it's this one?"

"Baby, it's not this car, I just drove in this car," Leo told her.

"This car is safe Aria," Steven told her.

"Nope, I'm not getting in," Aria shrugged. "It could explode."

"Technically any car could explode," Damon pointed out.

"What?" Aria screamed, shocked.

"Goddammit, Damon. Aria, baby, sweetheart, let's just get in the car and go home," Leo told her gently.

"What if it blows up?" she asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"It won't," he promised her.

"Fine, put me in," she threw her arms out dramatically.

They were all seated in the car and Aria couldn't stop laughing. "What's so funny?" Dominic asked her.

"This is so awkward," she laughed again, snorting as she did so which resulted in her laughing even more.

"Aria how are you drunk on a Sunday evening? You are underage," Dominic said looking stern.

"How are you not drunk on a Sunday evening? You're overage," she shot back, laughing. "My best friends slept together."

"Wait what?" Damon asked.

"Hey Damon, my brother. Elena and Claire, although Victoria will probably tell you. Ew, that's so weird, my best friend is dating my brother. Unless you don't consider me your sister," she thought to herself. "Do you consider me your sister?"

"Of course I do Aria, you've always been my little sister," Damon told her, sincerity in his eyes.

"You were so mean to me before," she told him with a frown, causing Leo to throw his arm over her, looking at Damon with a deadly look in his eyes.

"I was just shocked and I took it out on you. I'm sorry Aria," Damon said, gulping and praying Aria would forgive him.

"Awh thanks, bro. I forgive you," she smiled, throwing her arms around him as he did the same. Of course, until Leo pulled her back into his arms.

"You're so obsessed with me Leo," she shook her head.

"Fine then," he took his arms back, crossing them on his chest.

She frowned, "I didn't say I didn't like it." She took his arms back and put them back over her. "You know what Steven, your son is wonderful. He's very respectful; always listens to my needs."

Steven laughed, "Thank you Aria, I would hope I raised him correctly. He is a special boy."

Meanwhile, Leo looked frustrated and scared that Aria was going to let something slip about their weekend together. "Mhmm, he loves me a lot. Right, Leo?" she asked.

"Of course I do," Leo said, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Yeah, if he ever breaks my heart I'll kill him," she smiled, snuggling into Leo's chest.

"I can vouch for that," Dominic said.

"Me too," Damon said.

"Me three," Steven said.

Leo rolled his eyes, "I'll never break your heart. You're mine and I'm yours."

"Good, because I'm crazy. And I'm hungry, can we get food?" Aria asked, rubbing her stomach.