FIFTY FOUR

LEO'S POV

"Get in the back seat."

I held onto the little self-control I had left once excitement covered her eyes at my words. I knew she liked it when I was demanding when I took charge like this. It was evident in the way she squeezed her thighs, the way her eyes widened, and how her mouth parted slightly. She was excited, and she didn't hesitate to jump into the back seat. I sat in the driver's seat for a second before getting out and going to the back.

She looked at me in anticipation, waiting for what I was going to do next. She was going to have to wait longer, I went through hell tonight. That outfit she wore should've been for my eyes only. Her juicy fucking lips were mine, and soon they would be wrapped around my cock to remind her.

I sat back, leaning my head on the seat, and closed my eyes. I heard her shift on the seat. "Um, Leo, what are you doing?" she asked me. I loved her voice, it was soft, confident. She didn't fear telling me off or being sassy, and she was absolutely adorable when she had an attitude. But damn did she scare me sometimes.

"I'm just sitting here," I told her.

"Well, are we going to ... you know?" she asked, and I opened my eyes now.

"Are we going to do what?" I pushed her to tell me. I wanted to know what she thought I was going to do to her. I was still going to fuck her regardless, but teasing her made her antsy, she deserved it.

"Well you said you were going to show me that I was yours.." she trailed on.

"Mhmm," I agreed.

"Well I assumed we would fuck," she finally said.

I smirked at her, "Hmm, that's really what you assumed? Here I thought you were innocent."

She huffed, "Stop teasing me."

She was bold, but I wasn't stopping. I was having too much fun seeing her little frowns, her little pouty faces. She was mine, and I was going to damn sure remind her of it.

"I'm not teasing you," I grinned. I bet she was soaking right now, her frustration making her more aroused.

"Leo, I'll just get started without myself," she threatened, sitting with her back against the seat. She lifted her legs onto the seat and was going to push her hand through the waistband of her underwear, but I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"No you won't, you're going to sit there and be patient like the good girl I know you can be. I was in hell tonight so you will only be touched if I touch you, you will only feel pleasure when I allow you to feel it. If I even see your hand slip down to touch your pussy, I will bend you over the hood of this fucking car and fuck the shit out of you, letting everyone know who you belong to," I warned her, watching as she crossed her legs to get some friction. "I told you I am a jealous man, sweetheart, but I guess I'm just gonna have to show you how jealous I can be."

I wrapped my hand in her hair, pulling her head back. She gasped, but it was soon covered up by my mouth covering hers. My mouth devoured hers, and I didn't care about being sweet. I was going to replace any other trace of anyone else on her lips with mine. She was never going to be able to forget my taste once I was done with her. I could promise her that.

My tongue found its way into her mouth, and her moans pushed me forward. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I let her. God, she was addicting. My hands grabbed her ass, it was perfectly full. I slapped it, hearing her squeal against my mouth. She was so fucking exposed in this outfit, and other eyes were ogling her. I had to do something about that.