FOUR

Leo ended up spending the night, which explained why I was sweating profusely while his heavy build rested on top of me. While I hated how his body temperature was a million degrees especially at night, there was no place I'd rather be than in his arms. However, at this moment I wanted to be in the bathroom because my bladder felt like it was going to explode.

"Leo," I tried waking him up in a soothing voice, but when that didn't work I had to try more extreme measures.

"Leo, get off me I have to pee," I began trying to push him off of me, but he was dead asleep. "Leo seriously I'm going to pee my pants."

I pulled at the hairs that had grown longer around the base of his neck, hoping that would get him to move even slightly.

Instead, he let out a groan, "Do it again. I like it when you pull on my hair."

I felt his smirk in the base of my neck where his head currently was, "Oh good you're awake, get off I need to use the restroom."

I began trying to push him off, but instead, he just laughed, lifting his head from where it was previously. "I kind of like our position though," he smirked deviously, his lips attacking my neck.

"You sicko, it's six in the morning," I told him, but my words came back to bite me in the ass, as I gave him better access to my neck that he was attacking with kisses.

He pulled away from my neck for a moment, before looking at me with a boyish grin on his face. "So?"

Why did he have to be so cute in the morning? Speaking of morning, I still have to pee.

"I need to use the bathroom," I told him, trying to be serious.

"I know I heard you," he said amusingly. Why did he have to be such a jokester at the worst moments?

I sighed in frustration, "Leo I'm going to pee on this bed if you don't let me get up."

"Ooo, kinky," he smirked.

I gasped, pushing him away as my face was now a deep red. He threw his head back laughing, as I quickly made my way out of the bed and into the bathroom.

"You're real mature Leo," I told him sarcastically.

"You still love me," I heard him holler back before I closed the door to the bathroom with a big smile on my face, loving the fact that I had my Leo back home.

I continued to get ready for the day, while Leo did the same. I put on the ugly uniform, with Leo going on and on about how he would hurt anyone that tried to ruin my day. I kept nodding with a small smile on my face knowing how much this man cared about me.

I stood in the mirror, fixing the necklace around my neck while Leo came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked so grown and much more manly in his suit, while I looked like a mere child in my school uniform.

"Today when you finish school, I'll have my driver pick you up and take you over to my office that way I can come with you to your appointment today," he told me.

I completely forgot that I had an appointment today with Dr. Vigil, but I nodded my head letting him know that it was a plan. He smiled at me, leaning down to press a kiss on my head.

Leo decided to drop me off at school, and we spent the whole ride telling each other what our schedules were. He had meeting after meeting which sounded terribly boring, but I had classes so I guess they were equally as boring.

We soon arrived at school. He got out of the car first, and when I got out, he pressed a strong kiss onto my lips. I noticed kids around the school that were making their way in look at us, causing me to blush and look down at my shoes. However, I felt Leo's fingers lift my chin making me look at him.